Groups

Whats a BRAH?

What is a BRAH? Some numpty called black gerbil 1 keeps going on about them.
    The only thing I can think of is an item of ladies undergarment.
    But I'm sure you dont spell it like that.

36 Comments

LMAO..I've been thinking the same thing haha

Banned

inb4 the h4ters flock like sheep

Possibly what goes in a bra! :whistling:

i think it's supposed to be like "mate" etc

He tries to act "cool" by using stupid slang which makes him look and sound stupid

innit brah

it makes you cool

Yo brother!

Well round here it's what the Chavs and Yardies use as a greeting "s'up brah", think its street for brother?

Banned

cant believe some people are silly enough to actually think the OP is asking a genuine question to which you post a genuine answer to

kapows;6570098

cant believe some people are silly enough to actually think the OP is … cant believe some people are silly enough to actually think the OP is asking a genuine question to which you post a genuine answer to

It might not be commonly used in Scotland?:?

Banned

No soup for you!

watch dog the bounty hunter, all will be explained

lol running the misk

ADZ1478;6570142

watch dog the bounty hunter, all will be explained

Dont you mean Dog the glorified Loan Shark?

it is a colloquialism ubiquitous to the hawaii region. Dogs misses has a huge brah

black gerbil1;6570163

lol running the misk

another bg1 thread!:thumbsup:

mattdawes699;6570132

It might not be commonly used in Scotland?:?

lol no its not !!!!! but thanks to HUKD av learned a whole new language thanks to BG1

btw where is mr JFK lol mmmmmm seems to have disappeared:thumbsup:

i is habbing liedown brah!

Banned

wow my life is so dull i use hukd to learn new languages!!!!!!!

Banned

depends what circles you mix in or what culture you may be involved with.

there are many regional accents and slang all around the country and thats without mentioning hiphop culture or other fraternitys where they have their own lingo

diversity in the uk is whats made it how it is lol

kapows;6570783

wow my life is so dull i use hukd to learn new languages!!!!!!!

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]suuuuuuuuuupppppp braaaaaahhhh!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]:thumbsup:

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/129/batmank.jpg

Banned

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

that should be my avvi lololololololol!!

come we kick!!

aw geez another BG1 thread

scotland88;6571120

aw geez another BG1 thread

brah you missed it, i made an epic thread, then 5 threads followed all about me lulz were had, all been h4te spammed now coz they dont like me being #1

black gerbil1;6571126

brah you missed it, i made an epic thread, then 5 threads followed all … brah you missed it, i made an epic thread, then 5 threads followed all about me lulz were had, all been h4te spammed now coz they dont like me being #1

you got any cliffs biggie?:thumbsup:

i don't understand it, why do loads of people let themselves get made to look like fools by bg1 who is obviously about 14-20 and on a wind up and every person seems to bite

scotland88;6571131

- i make thread because i need to withdraw 35k in cash money (coz im ballin)
    -people h4te on me
    -a paradoy thread gets made
    -a thread about "who is king of the misk" comes up
    -a thread about how many mods i have on my msn list comes up
    -i have major lulz as 50% of the threads on the first page are about dat dere Black gerbil1
    -???????????
    -profit

fmgod;6571144

i don't understand it, why do loads of people let themselves get made to … i don't understand it, why do loads of people let themselves get made to look like fools by bg1 who is obviously about 14-20 and on a wind up and every person seems to bite

i lol'd i would also like to know why these ppl make themselves look like fools bg1 this and bg1 that need to live a litte lol :thumbsup:

black gerbil1;6571146

- i make thread because i need to withdraw 35k in cash money (coz im … - i make thread because i need to withdraw 35k in cash money (coz im ballinnow that is an epic withdrawl-people h4te on mehappens all the time brak and its a damn shame-a paradoy thread gets madewell that was an obvs next move -a thread about "who is king of the misk" comes upgeez i shake my head at some ppl-a thread about how many mods i have on my msn list comes upjust admin amirite-i have major lulz as 50% of the threads on the first page are about dat dere Black gerbil1LOL -???????????-profitMAJOR

scotland88;6571131

What a loser:thumbsup:

black gerbil1;6571146

- i make thread because i need to withdraw 35k in cash money (coz im … - i make thread because i need to withdraw 35k in cash money (coz im ballin)-people h4te on me-a paradoy thread gets made-a thread about "who is king of the misk" comes up-a thread about how many mods i have on my msn list comes up-i have major lulz as 50% of the threads on the first page are about dat dere Black gerbil1-???????????-profit

You are from Leicester, right?
    Do they all talk like that?:w00t:

Banned

skusey;6571607

You are from Leicester, right?Do they all talk like that?:w00t:

Nah. Some people from Leicester are even sadder. (Seriously)

I blame the parents.

black gerbil1;6570163

lol running the misk

I don't think you could run a bath :whistling:

skusey;6571601

simple, yet so effective. :thumbsup:

skusey;6571601

reverted back to your childish name calling ways again I see.:roll:

fmgod;6571144

i don't understand it, why do loads of people let themselves get made to … i don't understand it, why do loads of people let themselves get made to look like fools by bg1 who is obviously about 14-20 and on a wind up and every person seems to bite

+1

In b4 whats your MAH

scotland88;6577889

reverted back to your childish name calling ways again I see.:roll:

ok brah:thumbsup:
    any cliffs biggie?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent Mp3 Player?66
      2. Info on Browns Family Jewellers22