What's a good chair for a desk with a computer?

Banned
Any ideas? This one
i'm sitting on is of decent quality and its one of those standard black ones with the wheels and arm rests but I just don't find it comfortable.

thx

5 Comments

its gotta have wheels so when u are downloading and bored u can hold onto ur desk and then push urself back and say 'weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'

magicbeans;5969052

its gotta have wheels so when u are downloading and bored u can hold onto … its gotta have wheels so when u are downloading and bored u can hold onto ur desk and then push urself back and say 'weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'

+1 or yeeehaaaarrrr is pretty good too,
go for one with a full high back too unless your 'puter use is just 5 minutes here and there (I probably spend 2-3 hours a day at mine unless i'm using the laptop in the sun then its in a cushty recliner or an old but comfy leather Chesterfield armchair (I will mourn the day when it finally gets carted to the landfill) with an ice cold drink

Banned

I use one of these bad boys now that i have a study

http://www.ppsergo.com.au/images2008/Kneeling-Chair-1425_360.jpg

what's good is it stores under your desk so i can sit in my relaxing chair and watch shows on my pc without the back of it covering the screen.

hows it going MB? hows the lillte behbe inside?

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans;5969052

its gotta have wheels so when u are downloading and bored u can hold onto … its gotta have wheels so when u are downloading and bored u can hold onto ur desk and then push urself back and say 'weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'

lol im gonna try that!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1528
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764045
    3. Ebid over Ebay55
    4. First 2 lucky people.33

See more discussions