whats a good size air fryer for a family of 3?

Found 4th Jan
Never had one before so don't really know what I'm looking for, what size, make, functions etc. Will be mainly using it for vegetables and chips. Any recommendations?Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
I've had the below one now for a few years and before that the Tefal Actifry, long story short each Actifry broke (sister also had two break on her) and had to be returned (in the older models of the Actifry's the paddle which "turned" the food was fixed and broke twice, other time it was the lid hinge which broke), the last time sales person had suggested to try the MR one instead of taking another Tefal replacement which I've had since and not looked back. Had also looked at the Philips model but they seem similar to the MR one although the touch screen version (the MR is touch screen) is a stupid price.

The newer model is the 480002 and in the specs I can only really spot that you get a cake tin and fry pan as being the difference except for the fact it's £150!

amazon.co.uk/Mor…yer

Newer 480002 model.
argos.co.uk/pro…614

Currently they are same price in Curry's if you looking a physical store to have a look.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 4th Jan
cecilmcroberts11 h, 19 m ago

I've had the below one now for a few years and before that the Tefal …I've had the below one now for a few years and before that the Tefal Actifry, long story short each Actifry broke (sister also had two break on her) and had to be returned (in the older models of the Actifry's the paddle which "turned" the food was fixed and broke twice, other time it was the lid hinge which broke), the last time sales person had suggested to try the MR one instead of taking another Tefal replacement which I've had since and not looked back. Had also looked at the Philips model but they seem similar to the MR one although the touch screen version (the MR is touch screen) is a stupid price. The newer model is the 480002 and in the specs I can only really spot that you get a cake tin and fry pan as being the difference except for the fact it's £150! https://www.amazon.co.uk/Morphy-Richards-480001-Health-Fryer/dp/B01HGK2QSU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1515101748&sr=8-1&keywords=morphy+richards+air+fryerNewer 480002 model. http://www.argos.co.uk/product/7073614Currently they are same price in Curry's if you looking a physical store to have a look.

Thanks for the detailed information, ill have a look at that in Curry’s today. Sounds good
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants