What's a good trainer brand these days?

Found 27th Nov 2017
Thought I'd buy a couple of new pairs, but the brands I used to buy are terrible now!

Just had 2 pairs of DC's arrive this morning and their going back. What a drop in quality from a few years back! The sizes are completely off, both too small (I can't even get a foot in one of them!) the other pair is also far too narrow.

Thought I'd try Etnies, but the reviews on Amazon suggest that they fall apart in a few weeks!

I had Vans in the past, they are good these days? Or what is??? I'm looking for something with a good level of padding and comfort, is that too much to ask ???

Thanks. . .
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
My personal preference is Puma or Onistuka Tiger
Trainers for fashion or trainers for sport.
Have a look at pro direct for very current trainers.
If you want comfort then you probably can't beat Skechers with their memory foam, of course you might not like the brands style
Edited by: "4Real2016" 27th Nov 2017
sashahook1 h, 45 m ago

Trainers for fashion or trainers for sport. Have a look at pro direct for …Trainers for fashion or trainers for sport. Have a look at pro direct for very current trainers.

Trainers for walking around in. My son used to wear DC's (he was skateboarder) and I used to love them. Very comfortable, that's all I'm looking for, don't give a damn what they look like
4Real20161 h, 39 m ago

If you want comfort then you probably can't beat Skechers with their …If you want comfort then you probably can't beat Skechers with their memory foam, of course you might not like the brands style

Really? I tried some Skechers, they felt like they were made out of cardboard and would last until I got out of the shop! To me, and could be out of touch, they should have some weight to them?
I wear puma ,why ?

They look smart and are very comfy

2 all kids wear nike ect ,you don’t see many chavs in puma trainers
British Knights
Adidas NMDS
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants