Groups

Whats a good zombie movie?

Suggestions? Or any horror film in general?

22 Comments

Dawn of the dead (2004 directors cut version)
    28 Days later
    I am Legend

vampires instead of zombies, but 30 days of night is a brilliant more modern horror film

Original Poster

dandoc2;4966729

Dawn of the dead (2004 directors cut version)28 Days laterI am Legend

saw all them apart from 28 days later started to watch it and wast to keen
    manchesterjim;4966752

vampires instead of zombies, but 30 days of night is a brilliant more … vampires instead of zombies, but 30 days of night is a brilliant more modern horror film

have it on dvd

I know there's loads of them now, but the one that has always scared me was Zombie Flesh Eaters, the uncut US version!! I saw it first when I was about 13 and it looked so real back then.

There's two key scenes for me, one is when a zombie smashes through a door, grabbing hold of a womans hair on the other side and slowly pulls her eye onto a splinter of wood and then next seen is she's lying dead on the floor surrounded be zombies and one grabs her boob and rips it off and eats it!!:cry:

YOU HAVE MAIL!!

Original Poster

stefor;4966775

I know there's loads of them now, but the one that has always scared me … I know there's loads of them now, but the one that has always scared me was Zombie Flesh Eaters, the uncut US version!! I saw it first when I was about 13 and it looked so real back then. There's two key scenes for me, one is when a zombie smashes through a door, grabbing hold of a womans hair on the other side and slowly pulls her eye onto a splinter of wood and then next seen is she's lying dead on the floor surrounded be zombies and one grabs her boob and rips it off and eats it!!:cry:

ill take a look for that one,.

My mate talked about one where the zombies take on the personality oif their old self and one is a vegetarian any know what that one is?

Theres loads of good Zombie movies. have a search for them on [url]www.imdb.com[/url] :thumbsup:

Shosie I've sent you a PM:whistling:

dandoc2;4966729

Dawn of the dead (2004 directors cut version)28 Days laterI am Legend

I thought I Am Legend was pretty hopeless.

Shaun of the Dead hasn't got a mention yet. Equally a tribute and a mickey-take.

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4966818

Theres loads of good Zombie movies. have a search for them on … Theres loads of good Zombie movies. have a search for them on [url]www.imdb.com[/url] :thumbsup:

thanks ill take a look

stefor;4966844

ok cheers
    robtallica;4966851

I thought I Am Legend was pretty hopeless. Shaun of the Dead hasn't got a … I thought I Am Legend was pretty hopeless. Shaun of the Dead hasn't got a mention yet. Equally a tribute and a mickey-take.

didnt realise i am legend was a horror?

aw yeah i love shaun of the dead

Original Poster

stefor;4966844

repped yah for the links cheers

shosie;4966892

didnt realise i am legend was a horror?

It has a few horror elements to it, namely quasi-zombie types - let down by some really naff rubber limbed CGI in places. Not very convincing.

Oh and the fact that not much happens in it's 2 hrs+ run time.

They are all a bit dead IMO

Original Poster

robtallica;4966974

It has a few horror elements to it, namely quasi-zombie types - let down … It has a few horror elements to it, namely quasi-zombie types - let down by some really naff rubber limbed CGI in places. Not very convincing.Oh and the fact that not much happens in it's 2 hrs+ run time.

I thought it was alright imo
    WoolyM;4967006

They are all a bit dead IMO

lol yeah

Sean of the Dead - Funny

Silent Hill - Kinda spooky/scary

kjbenja;4967092

Sean of the Dead - FunnySilent Hill - Kinda spooky/scary

Yeah I thought that was ok too, some disturbing imagery in that. Loved the bit where that woman gets her entire skin torn off of her skeleton by that huge monster - then he tosses the mangled mess of flesh at the door. Yummy.

Planet terror is a pretty funny one.

Also: Poultrygeist - Night of the chicken dead.

Reasons? chicken zombies.. ron jeremy.. etc

trailer...

youtube.com/wat…ted

robtallica;4966851

I thought I Am Legend was pretty hopeless. Shaun of the Dead hasn't got a … I thought I Am Legend was pretty hopeless. Shaun of the Dead hasn't got a mention yet. Equally a tribute and a mickey-take.

100% fact

Dawn of the Dead
    and
    The Omega Man (much better than I am Legend with Will Smith)

No zombies but...

The Orphanage

The Strangers

Sanguila: Zombie Flesh Eaters. Is the best zombie file ever.

Anyone seen Outpost. Not in the same league but a good Zombie film anyway.

no zombies but very violent/gory "inside" french film watched on Friday
    ]http//ww…88/

How about the Spanish film, Rec or its US remake, Quarantine?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1227
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      4. Kitchen tap replacement33

See more discussions