whats a paypal gift

Found 2nd Nov 2009
hi all ,sorry to sound like a newb but whats this paypal gift i keep seeing for payments ,can anyone help
thanks in anticipation
Community Updates
Misc
6 Comments
You pay the fees, not the person you send it to
A paypal gift is the same as a standard payment but teh buyer cannot chargeback for an item not received.DO NOT BUY using paypal gift you have less protection
whitbyfish;6762644

A paypal gift is the same as a standard payment but teh buyer cannot … A paypal gift is the same as a standard payment but teh buyer cannot chargeback for an item not received.DO NOT BUY using paypal gift you have less protection

....or take a gander at some of the sellers feedback..chances are theyve used paypal gifts in the past and havent/arent out to scam anyone.
its a standard payment method on here op...dont be put off by whibyfish's comment - although obv follow forum rules and be as safe as possible:thumbsup:
i,m fairly experienced on ebay with nearly 500 feedback at 100 % ..but getting fed up with paying listing fees and 10% final liosting and losing 4% on paypal ..so was just wondering as ive seen itmentioned ..how do you pay at the paypal end then as a gift ??

thanks for the replies
no fees either side. paypal will not help in dispute situation, but then again outside ebay your not protected by paypal anyway.

:thumbsup:

vikkers14;6763283

i,m fairly experienced on ebay with nearly 500 feedback at 100 % ..but … i,m fairly experienced on ebay with nearly 500 feedback at 100 % ..but getting fed up with paying listing fees and 10% final liosting and losing 4% on paypal ..so was just wondering as ive seen itmentioned ..how do you pay at the paypal end then as a gift ??thanks for the replies

you just send money across in the personal section in paypal and choose the gift option:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants