Groups

whats a paypal gift

hi all ,sorry to sound like a newb but whats this paypal gift i keep seeing for payments ,can anyone help
    thanks in anticipation

6 Comments

You pay the fees, not the person you send it to

A paypal gift is the same as a standard payment but teh buyer cannot chargeback for an item not received.DO NOT BUY using paypal gift you have less protection

whitbyfish;6762644

A paypal gift is the same as a standard payment but teh buyer cannot … A paypal gift is the same as a standard payment but teh buyer cannot chargeback for an item not received.DO NOT BUY using paypal gift you have less protection

....or take a gander at some of the sellers feedback..chances are theyve used paypal gifts in the past and havent/arent out to scam anyone.
    its a standard payment method on here op...dont be put off by whibyfish's comment - although obv follow forum rules and be as safe as possible:thumbsup:

Original Poster

i,m fairly experienced on ebay with nearly 500 feedback at 100 % ..but getting fed up with paying listing fees and 10% final liosting and losing 4% on paypal ..so was just wondering as ive seen itmentioned ..how do you pay at the paypal end then as a gift ??

thanks for the replies

no fees either side. paypal will not help in dispute situation, but then again outside ebay your not protected by paypal anyway.

:thumbsup:

vikkers14;6763283

i,m fairly experienced on ebay with nearly 500 feedback at 100 % ..but … i,m fairly experienced on ebay with nearly 500 feedback at 100 % ..but getting fed up with paying listing fees and 10% final liosting and losing 4% on paypal ..so was just wondering as ive seen itmentioned ..how do you pay at the paypal end then as a gift ??thanks for the replies

you just send money across in the personal section in paypal and choose the gift option:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Should Cyclists pay road tax and insurance?45
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5052522
      3. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1117
      4. word association Game72944199

See more discussions