whats a worthy sony x3 compact replacement?

Found 16th Aug 2017
Its almost time to upgrade..on sim only the now cause i like my phone..but is there any contract mobile phone deal about that's so good it is worth replacing my sony z3 compact with or i could sell phone and make something back kinda thing...
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Was looking at this myself today. Sony are to announce a new XZ1 range at the end of the month.

Reading on the leaks, the Xperia XZ1 Compact has a Snapdragon 835, a 4.6-inch HD display, 4GB and a 2,800mAh battery.

Pops
popolou1 h, 27 m ago

Was looking at this myself today. Sony are to announce a new XZ1 range at …Was looking at this myself today. Sony are to announce a new XZ1 range at the end of the month.Reading on the leaks, the Xperia XZ1 Compact has a Snapdragon 835, a 4.6-inch HD display, 4GB and a 2,800mAh battery.Pops

how much doe?
popolou1 h, 30 m ago

Was looking at this myself today. Sony are to announce a new XZ1 range at …Was looking at this myself today. Sony are to announce a new XZ1 range at the end of the month.Reading on the leaks, the Xperia XZ1 Compact has a Snapdragon 835, a 4.6-inch HD display, 4GB and a 2,800mAh battery.Pops

might just be the time to hang off then...
I was looking for a Z3 compact replacement for my wife recently, If you don't want a large screen phone options are limited.
We narrowed it down to the iPhone Se and Galaxy A3 2017.

Went for the Galaxy A3 and it's a good replacement for the Z3 compact. fast, nice build quality and decent camera
whelan18914 h, 20 m ago

how much doe?

Close to 400 squid imho. Networks will likely get them into Q4.

Pops
sheps14 h, 22 m ago

might just be the time to hang off then...

See what happens in the next month. The networks don't consider the Xperia range as prestigious as the iPhones and Galaxy's so price them lower despite their performance.

Pops
popolou6 m ago

Close to 400 squid imho. Networks will likely get them into Q4.Pops

I don't see how its a good buy s7 edge can be had at this price which is much better then this phone apar from chipset in which not much of a jump in oppening times
Edited by: "whelan189" 17th Aug 2017
Different market. Samsung don't do a small form factor version at the same performance level as the Xperia.

Pops
What pops said mainly and I must say The customer service from Sony as a long standing customer during 2 year warranty is also second to none.. If I have Problems I always deal with them directly.. I've never paid for so much as a screen repair during warranty even when the blame was with me. They even sent me free glass screen protectors lol They've twice replaced phones and once have me a decent upgrade from my phone as a replacement too.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants