Groups
    EXPIRED

What's an affiliate link?

Hmm...

8 Comments

its a internet url, when clicked, it directs you to the site, but the person who put the link there will get some money (sometimes only if you buy something from the site)

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6868691

its a internet url, when clicked, it directs you to the site, but the … its a internet url, when clicked, it directs you to the site, but the person who put the link there will get some money (sometimes only if you buy something from the site)

Why did someone post that on a deal i posted then? Why would i be being paid for someone clicking on the link?!
    Confused, i shall be!!

AhhACake!;6868708

Why did someone post that on a deal i posted then? Why would i be being … Why did someone post that on a deal i posted then? Why would i be being paid for someone clicking on the link?! Confused, i shall be!!

You are not paying them anything, the merchant would pay the owner of the affiliate as a reward for getting them business.

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]It's like when your mate sets you up with a girl. Only for money.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

So like the middle man? Getting the buisness?
    Like if i went out with a big sign that said go on this website.
    That might encourage someone to look, then i'd be paid for getting someone to look?

I see it's to do with this thread.

]http//ww…588

Original Poster

deb8z;6868807

I see it's to do with this … I see it's to do with this thread.]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/526649/gift-sets-down-to-12-the-body-shop-?p=6868588#post6868588

Well done detective Deb

AhhACake!;6868824

Well done detective Deb

I only added it so people knew why you were asking:?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846164
      2. What do these 2 men have in common68
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?30134
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764204

See more discussions