Groups

Whats an Aim and an Objective?

Can they be different from each other?

Is this an aim or object?
    ' this paper will point out the factors which limit the development of things'

Or is this an aim or object?
    ' to evaluate internet usage and people's acceptance in UK'

or neither?

7 Comments

Yes, your aim is the get everybody using the internet in the uk, your objective is to improve peoples life by the use of the internet...

sentence one is the aim sentence two is the objective...........I Think??

In terms of business an aim is the overall accomplishment, an objective the samller steps to get their. For example in football, the aim could be to win the match, the objectives would be to score a goal :thumbsup:

WinterSoldier5;8517397

In terms of business an aim is the overall accomplishment, an objective … In terms of business an aim is the overall accomplishment, an objective the samller steps to get their. For example in football, the aim could be to win the match, the objectives would be to score a goal :thumbsup:

would agree :thumbsup:

I'd agree...
    aim is what you are aiming for, whilst achieving objectives to get there bit by bit.

Aims are vague overviews, the final goal for instance - "Our aim is to see our product in every home in the country"

Objectives should be measurable - such as "To sell 10,000 units in the first 3 months"

In terms of teaching aims are what you will do "to introduce the students to microsoft Excel", objectives are what the student will do. "create a table in Excel"

Original Poster

Very helpful - i get it now. thanks guys - repped!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047154
      2. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1930
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3078

See more discussions