Groups

what's an archos 605 worth?

What do people think that an 30gb Archos 605 with slightly scratched housing but perfect screen would be worth? Thanks

4 Comments

£20 to £30, sorry it doesn't seem alot and you've paid quite a bit for it....
    i've just sold my archos 5 and lost alot on it, i upgraded to the android 500gb but i've previously owned some of the latest models....

That little? How much did you get for your Archos out of interest? I've got a 120Gb one that I paid about £120 for when I bought it new; though it would be worth at least £70-80, though I'm not planning to sell it.

you may be lucky and get a little more than i suggested on ebay but take into consideration final value fee and paypal fees, would get a little more here!
    I sold my 250gb with dock, under a year old for £174 on ebay, ebay took £17 final value fee and then 4% paypal fees!!
    I wanted to sell it though so let the sale go ahead (without a reserve).

Original Poster

Thanks I expected as much, apple technology seems to be the only stuff that has any real resale value but thanks for the help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to cancel Sky subscription33
      2. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…45
      3. Xbox One S or Xbox One X89
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1328

See more discussions