Found 3rd Mar 2009
My cousin is giving me his N95 8gb as he is getting an upgrade. Im am unsure as to keep it or sell it to get something i want (n78 or n82)

He has some satnav software on it but not sure what kind. No box either. The only reason i can think of just now to sell is because of battery life.

So do i keep it? or send to mazuma who'll pay £141 for it. will i get an N82 for that money?

1. Misc
  2. Nokia
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Nokia
9 Comments

Dont think you'll get a N82 for that much. Maybe compare what they go for on ebay.

Original Poster

dcx_badass;4542959

Worst phone I've ever owned, Used mine like 3 times ever. Back to ye ole … Worst phone I've ever owned, Used mine like 3 times ever. Back to ye ole trust SE W810.

lol im actually considering getting another w960i. fantastic phone, i just fell out with it after breaking the screen twice

Original Poster

Stelph;4560902

Surely you mean its worth £143 from phonebank? … Surely you mean its worth £143 from phonebank? http://www.fonebank.com/viewmodel.aspx?id=N95%208GB&mfr=Nokia&referrer=mprAnd Mobilephone exchange??http://www.mobilephonexchange.co.uk/search.aspx?m=2687&referrer=mpr&source=webgains&siteid=48139:)

yup. you are right. i got it today and sent it off to mobile phone exchange. should get £143 + £3.60 quidco

That sounds really good, do you give them the box or anything or just the phone. Becuase i want to sell my N95 8GB and that seems like an easy solution. Can that site be trusted ?

98p;4560991

That sounds really good, do you give them the box or anything or just the … That sounds really good, do you give them the box or anything or just the phone. Becuase i want to sell my N95 8GB and that seems like an easy solution. Can that site be trusted ?

Fonebank is legit, I got my cheque 3 days after sending my phone!

cool Sounds good might have to do that

Thanks alot, good price.

98p;4560991

That sounds really good, do you give them the box or anything or just the … That sounds really good, do you give them the box or anything or just the phone. Becuase i want to sell my N95 8GB and that seems like an easy solution. Can that site be trusted ?

Just the phone, at least thats what I had to do last time!

Original Poster

98p;4560991

all you send is the handset and battery
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1657
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247641
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming1119
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428014647

See more discussions