Groups

whats Argos email address for complaints please

Need to make a complaint to Argos, but can't find email address anywhere. I'm aware of the online form you can submit. But I want to keep track of all my sent and received messages to them.

Thanks in advance

13 Comments

tell us what the complaint is were all wondering and nosey

I contacted them on twitter and got my issue resolved quickly, maybe worth a try.

Original Poster

kmcqueenie84

[email protected]

Thanks, but I got undeliverable message: Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

Banned

Might as well complain to the dog.

At the bottom of the page on the Argos website, click on Customer Services, in the Ask A question box, type complaint and hit search. It gives you details of a live chat which I presume you can then have emailed to you after as proof of the conversation.

I've emailed and done the live chat to no avail! My complaint is about a so say leather lounge suite I purchased 5 years ago and it looks more like 20 years old. I've sent photo as well. All they say is that I need a report from an 'EXPERT upholstery engineer' if Argos agree with report then I might get my money back for report! What a load of twaddle. If it was a local stockist they'd come out and look FOC and sort the issue. The suite was purchased when retired to last but I'm now looking at another large expense to buy another suite!!! Buyer beware!

I can prove with my account that i have overpaid my balance,, yes i overpaid it, but the surprising fact is that there account is a hit and miss as it is not showing all my payments!!!!! i am so annoyed, tried to ring them, email them , each time a new advisor was on the phone, or emails, couldn't get further.What can you do in this case? anybody had similar experiences??.. i have emailed them again, sent a clearly detailed sheet of everything, waiting in response.

Angrymuminique

I've emailed and done the live chat to no avail! My complaint is about a … I've emailed and done the live chat to no avail! My complaint is about a so say leather lounge suite I purchased 5 years ago and it looks more like 20 years old. I've sent photo as well. All they say is that I need a report from an 'EXPERT upholstery engineer' if Argos agree with report then I might get my money back for report! What a load of twaddle. If it was a local stockist they'd come out and look FOC and sort the issue. The suite was purchased when retired to last but I'm now looking at another large expense to buy another suite!!! Buyer beware!

Have you tried the TFO the furniture ombudsman? I think they might help with further information

huanita006

I can prove with my account that i have overpaid my balance,, yes i … I can prove with my account that i have overpaid my balance,, yes i overpaid it, but the surprising fact is that there account is a hit and miss as it is not showing all my payments!!!!! i am so annoyed, tried to ring them, email them , each time a new advisor was on the phone, or emails, couldn't get further.What can you do in this case? anybody had similar experiences??.. i have emailed them again, sent a clearly detailed sheet of everything, waiting in response.

Go to your bank for a charge reversal. Should be pretty simple. Or go instore and speak to the guys.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon prime subscribe & save47
      2. Tooth extraction88
      3. Decent Mp3 Player?33
      4. Box Nation44

See more discussions