What's been your best trip this year ?

Found 3rd Sep 2017
Well most people been away and had a great time or been on great days out this year and with the little terrors heading back to school next week ,what's been your stand out trip or day out this year

I've been centre parcs ,haven ,and salou

For me my brothers inlaws wedding at a stunning hotel on lake Windermere was one of the best days I've had ,with the sun out that place is stunning
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Shrooms
Probably my trip out on my bike yesterday
31884441-U4Ihn.jpg
30 Comments
Shrooms
Carlisle and Nottingham. Been a quiet year
ASDA
Home alone
psychobitchfromhell22 m ago

Carlisle and Nottingham. Been a quiet year

Sounds like punishment more than quiet, was it missionary work?
This one:

shadey1213 m ago

Sounds like punishment more than quiet, was it missionary work?

Cheap train tickets. Went up settle and Carlisle line so very scenic. Nottingham was better than expected.
psychobitchfromhell8 m ago

Cheap train tickets. Went up settle and Carlisle line so very scenic. …Cheap train tickets. Went up settle and Carlisle line so very scenic. Nottingham was better than expected.

I bet the return journey to god's own county was better.
shadey126 m ago

I bet the return journey to god's own county was better.

Son and heir suggested cleethorpes. Carlisle was a much better idea. As for God's own county, I have lived here for over 25 years but I'm a red rose by birth!
as near as I got to China was a week at Camber Sands

If you're not living on the edge you take up too much room
Barmouth, Matlock & Bridgnorth. Living the dream.
9 day tour of Myanmar
Probably my trip out on my bike yesterday
31884441-U4Ihn.jpg
Wongy11014 m ago

Probably my trip out on my bike yesterday[Image]

That looks lovely
psychobitchfromhell4 m ago

That looks lovely

Yeah was saving that pic for the photo comp at the end of the month
That went well....
MSK.3 h, 19 m ago

This one:[Video]

I'll go t'foot of our stairs *. I can imagine I would struggle with playing that.

* Not my best trip this year.

This year isn't over yet.
"For me my brothers inlaws wedding at a stunning hotel on lake Windermere was one of the best days I've had ,with the sun out that place is stunning"
Went to the lakes a month ago and to be honest I loved every part of it apart from Windermere/Bowness, just way too touristy especially with the traveling fair, also boats are way way more expensive to rent compared to Keswick. Still nice tho, just being picky. This summer I have managed to go to Poland for the week when it was raining, the lakes when it was raining and now I'm in St Ives, and you guessed it, it's raining . Doesn't put us off too much tho.
I went skiing or is that sliding in January

Not a trip.....as such - oh wait you mean the other type of trip

Naaaaaaaaaaaah not been anywhere since 2011 unless you count Skegness for a ride out but I stayed there maybe 30mins and that was 28mins too long.

As happened years ago I left Nottingham on a hot, slight breeze day with the odd cloud as I headed eastwards. Within 2 hrs I'd hit Skegness on a cold, overcast, grey (threatening rain), blustery day (with that darn sea breeze). Less than 2 hrs later I was back home enjoying the sunshine peeking through my bilnds.
Best trip - 2 Nytol and half a can of Coca Cola. Body didn't know what to do.

Went to Edinburgh, was hoping to see Nicola Sturgeon wearing her blue and white face paint spitting at English tourists.
Graham197916 m ago

Best trip - 2 Nytol and half a can of Coca Cola. Body didn't know what to …Best trip - 2 Nytol and half a can of Coca Cola. Body didn't know what to do.Went to Edinburgh, was hoping to see Nicola Sturgeon wearing her blue and white face paint spitting at English tourists.

God forbid we have one thread without a political slant.
14 days in Aruba was cool
Edited by: "plodging" 4th Sep 2017
CoeK1 h, 2 m ago

God forbid we have one thread without a political slant.

Slant? Isn't that a racial slur. How dare you.
Wongy11015 h, 25 m ago

Yeah was saving that pic for the photo comp at the end of the monthThat …Yeah was saving that pic for the photo comp at the end of the monthThat went well....

no rule that says it has to be a new pic - only from that month
brilly15 m ago

no rule that says it has to be a new pic - only from that month

Yeah but you lose the wow factor
Work trip to a conference in NYC then Florida which I extended with a 10 days leave, Work were very kind and allowed me to switch my Biz class ticket for 2 cattle class tickets, and a US college lent me his condo for the price of a decent bottle of Scotch. So very cheap holiday.
Sete. Lovely place.
Best trip?

Over a broken paving slab and into the gutter
So far...Firenze, Italia.
IKEA 3 weeks ago loved it
luang prabang - laos

31904357-W5w7b.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions