Groups

whats best car to get?

hi my sis has a ford focus at the mo but is looking to get a new car not brand new though looking for some advice as to what would be the best car for her. She needs one that is low to run so cheap insurance and tax and cheap to run petrol and parts etc. It needs to have 4 doors and she has a dog so would be good if she can get a car that has a seperate area for daisy but dosnt want a long car also not looking to spend anymore then 4k max more like 2-3k thanx for any advice

20 Comments

get rid of the dog for starter's

renown;6319811

get rid of the dog for starter's

are you drinking? lol

ClarityofMind;6319816

are you drinking? lol

How do you no that then *hic*

renown;6319829

How do you no that then *hic*

lmao!

Just a guess :whistling:

[COLOR="Red"]I have an Aston Martin Vantage and I'm very pleased with it.[/COLOR]

The JFK;6319837

[COLOR=red]I have an Aston Martin Vantage and I'm very pleased with … [COLOR=red]I have an Aston Martin Vantage and I'm very pleased with it.[/COLOR]

And I've got the estate version of it. Plenty of room for dogs.

Banned

a van by the sounds of it or a 4 door cab ute

honda jazz

i put my mutt in the boot

retractable parcel shelf

loads of room

very versatile

cheap to run and insure

obviously more reliable then jfk's runaround

Banned

The JFK;6319837

[COLOR="Red"]I have an Aston Martin Vantage and I'm very pleased with … [COLOR="Red"]I have an Aston Martin Vantage and I'm very pleased with it.[/COLOR]

we all know that.

The JFK;6319837

[COLOR="Red"]I have an Aston Martin Vantage and I'm very pleased with … [COLOR="Red"]I have an Aston Martin Vantage and I'm very pleased with it.[/COLOR]

What a -wat :whistling:

Original Poster

scrumpypaul;6319981

honda jazzi put my mutt in the bootretractable parcel shelfloads of … honda jazzi put my mutt in the bootretractable parcel shelfloads of roomvery versatilecheap to run and insureobviously more reliable then jfk's runaround

cheers the only useful info posted

Banned

The JFK;6319837

Although I dont have any intentions to say that you cant afford one. I am just thinking why would somebody just write it everywhere for no reason ?

Like OP said he is looking for something in range of £3k to £4k, what was the point in mentioning you vantage ?

gR8_mUndA;6320067

Although I dont have any intentions to say that you cant afford one. I am … Although I dont have any intentions to say that you cant afford one. I am just thinking why would somebody just write it everywhere for no reason ?Like OP said he is looking for something in range of £3k to £4k, what was the point in mentioning you vantage ?

[COLOR="Red"]
    I didn't bother to read the OP.

I just read the title and answered the question.[/COLOR]

Banned

whats wrong wi 1 of these exactly?
    http://cdn.24.com/files/Cms/General/d/10/4aea4eca460342fd860f8125a583ac9e.JPG

gR8_mUndA;6320067

Although I dont have any intentions to say that you cant afford one. I am … Although I dont have any intentions to say that you cant afford one. I am just thinking why would somebody just write it everywhere for no reason ?Like OP said he is looking for something in range of £3k to £4k, what was the point in mentioning you vantage ?

Attention seeking per hap's

like why would any body use red type when the rest of the world uses black :thinking:

casparwhite;6320108

whats wrong wi 1 of these exactly?

Not racist but it's japanese that's good enough lol I love japaneses women though :whistling:

Banned

The JFK;6320087

[COLOR="Red"]I didn't bother to read the OP.I just read the title and … [COLOR="Red"]I didn't bother to read the OP.I just read the title and answered the question.[/COLOR]

suppose u have a habit of spamming threads.

Banned

renown;6320138

Not racist but it's japanese that's good enough lol I love japaneses … Not racist but it's japanese that's good enough lol I love japaneses women though :whistling:

provided you are over 18 i have a link for you;-)

casparwhite;6320181

provided you are over 18 i have a link for you;-)

I dont mind if you do :w00t:

c'mon - spread the good news......................
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764135
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213611
      3. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam67
      4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2747

See more discussions