Groups

Whats best mobile phone for 10year old son?

needs to be good enough to play games etc, nothing cheap and nasty, but nothing more than £150.

Thanks

15 Comments

Vodafone smart turbo 7 would suit you £55 at Argos or asda and unlock through eBay.
    looks and performs far better than the price suggests .

stefromuk

Vodafone smart turbo 7 would suit you £55 at Argos or asda and unlock … Vodafone smart turbo 7 would suit you £55 at Argos or asda and unlock through eBay.looks and performs far better than the price suggests .

1gb ram means it wont play pokemon go which might be something required. Vodafone smart ultra 6 is a good choice if you can still get it for £100 or there abouts

Has he already got a sim/deal for the phone?

Original Poster

suck0sess

Has he already got a sim/deal for the phone?

no, just looking at options to get him for Xmas

I can recommend the Moto G4, got one for my 12yr old and he loves it.

iPhone 5 , will do everything he wants and more,

leet_first

I can recommend the Moto G4, got one for my 12yr old and he loves it.

Don't know exactly as (happily) I don't have kids, but from what I know - both kids and phones - agree with this comment. Moto G (4G version) seems best.

I got my 12yr old a Samsung galaxy S5 last month..after most of the year going on about some bloody iPhone I surprised him with this bombshell.

Original Poster

Yeah ive had my eye on the G4, i'll probably go with that to be honest

Thanks everyone for input

m4rky2011

iPhone 5 , will do everything he wants and more,

Mite get a 5s if you dig about too basically same just slightly newer model

I have just bought the G4 play version for our 11 yo. Great looking wee phone, and now reduced in carphone warehouse (after i bought

samsung j series. it's like a budget galaxy and with virgin you can get a cap put on so you can't get any extra bills. £12 per month
    store.virginmedia.com/vir…tml
    Edited by: "brendanhickey" 7th Oct 2016

badasschris

1gb ram means it wont play pokemon go which might be something required. … 1gb ram means it wont play pokemon go which might be something required. Vodafone smart ultra 6 is a good choice if you can still get it for £100 or there abouts

Yeah another good budget phone
    You can play Pokemon go on 1gb if ram btw my son plays it in his moto g

stefromuk

Yeah another good budget phone You can play Pokemon go on 1gb if ram btw … Yeah another good budget phone You can play Pokemon go on 1gb if ram btw my son plays it in his moto g

oh really? someone in another thread mentioned it. I should probably not share information if I haven't confirmed it. Still I'd say 2gb ram makes quite a difference to how well android performs so its probably not a bad thing to go for

Nokia 3210
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29313800
      2. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…22
      3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2526
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)59476

See more discussions