whats best small car around ??? and any good deals ?? nearly new

Found 17th Apr
i have a hyundia i 10 and would like to get nearly new car
any deals about at mo Lancashire ?? thanks
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
The i10 is one of the highest rated small cars.

Buy a newer one!
Honda, hyundai, Toyota, kia are the way to go. Much more reliable than European stuff.
Skoda citigo, fun to drive and feels quick for a little 1.0 litre.
Up!
honestjohn.co.uk has good advice so long as the model is available. I buy from Motorpoint and usually choose based on whats available (and I have never walked out disappointed in 5 buys over many years). Last one I bought was an i10 for my son. I suggested the UP for residuals but he wants to carry 2 mates + cricket bags and the UP wont do that as the boot space is smaller
Edited by: "ccnp" 18th Apr
thank you all for input much appreciated really like the i10 may stick with it
MonkeysUncle15 h, 21 m ago

Honda, hyundai, Toyota, kia are the way to go. Much more reliable than …Honda, hyundai, Toyota, kia are the way to go. Much more reliable than European stuff.

2013 Hyundai i10s had an 84.1% MOT pass rate in 2016, while picantos had a 85.8% pass rate.

That's much better than say, a Renault Twingo with... Oh, 88.7% pass rate.

Um, maybe a VW Up! with... 88.8% pass rate

But of course the Toyota Aygo is way ahead with an... 86.9% pass rate.

good-garage-guide.honestjohn.co.uk/mot…ts/

Of course that's MOT failures so it may also be influenced by how much the owner cares about the car and rectifies faults beforehand, but objective reliability data is hard to come by.

(Honda don't do an i10-sized car, only the i20-sized Jazz. All sources suggest the Jazz is very reliable, although it was replaced in 2014 so whether the nearly new one is as good is difficult to tell).

Personally I'd have a look at the Renault Twingo/Smart Forfour and the Adam is worth a look despite being a Vauxhall. And of course the ever popular Fiat 500/Panda.
A micro machine!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants