whats better w960i or lg cookie

9 replies
Found 31st Dec 2009
as above...what would you recommend for a 14 year old?

1. Misc
  2. Cookie
  3. LG
9 Comments

w960, the cookie is a poor viewty.

Definitely the LG Cookie. (Suggested by a 14 year old)
It's a touch screen and look fun. The Sony Ericsson's design doesn't seem attractive to a 14 year old.
Though personally I like the SE.
It depends on the child. If the teenager is more cool etc, then definitely the Cookie.
If the child is slightly more geeky, then the SE w960i.

Original Poster

lol...a mixture of both he is :P he can build his own computer!! but he acts cool lol...

lg cookie is better. it has a 3.2 megapixel camera and image stabilizer along with auto focus. it contains a video player mp4 and mpeg format. watch music videos and films. it includes 3 games and connection to internet games as well. The phone holds a stylus as well to edit pictures by drawring on them with the stylus. If it is with orange free acess to myspace and facebook. An FM radio an mp3 player and lots of other functions that are fun to use on the phone. its great value for money!

lg cookie and a glass of milk lol sorry, couldnt resist

LG Cookie as recommended by my 13 year old son, he hasn't put it down since he got it for chrimbo !!!

Original Poster

hmmm...was thinkin of gerin him w960i, since he loves complicated stuff lol. o well ill see, myt jus get the cookie:)

Original Poster

Anyone Want To Sell Their Cookie? Lol?

car phone warehouse have this on offer £99 on a number of pay as you go vendors, including virgin
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Electric Bike Advice.33
    2. putting dry clean only through washing machne109
    3. Microsoft Surface Pro - reviews/comments/alternatives!44
    4. amazon echo idiots guide57

See more discussions