Groups
    EXPIRED

What's currently the best Disney bogoff offer on Blu-Rays

Hello been away for a while and just before I left there were lots of Disney buy one get one for free deals going about...

They've obviously dropped off the radar so I was wondering which one currently stands at the best value? I was a little annoyed that I didn't have money on my when I flew because they had the Toy Story 3 superset in the deal for £15.53 or something in the HMV at stanstead...

I'm looking for Toy Story 3 (preferably one with all the extra features) and Bug's Life if that helps...

Thanks in advance!

5 Comments

sainsburysentertainment.co.uk/en/…011

Sainsbury's is still the cheapest at £15. Both Bug's life and TS3 (Double play) are in it, but I'm not sure what you mean by the one with the extra features for TS3.

Original Poster

Ahh, thanks for that...

Well there's an edition that's in yellow? Think it has 2 blu-rays a dvd and a digital copy, was quite surprised to see it in the bogoff offer to be honest with you - but it was (albiet in Stanstead airport...)

Ahhh I see now. The "yellow" version is the triple play. It has all the same extras as the double play, but it comes with a digital copy.

Original Poster

jarofdirt882

Ahhh I see now. The "yellow" version is the triple play. It has all the … Ahhh I see now. The "yellow" version is the triple play. It has all the same extras as the double play, but it comes with a digital copy.

Ahh, that's cool then, wouldn't have used the digital copy anyway...

cheers for the help

Play.com have bogof but if you add extra one it charges half price.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047109
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1828
      3. Has anyone purchased tickets from ViaGoGo or Seatwave? 138255
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927359

See more discussions