Groups

Whats everybody doing?

Well as title says really

Im just sat here making my way through a Ben & Jerrys ice cream which i got from Morissons at £1.90 each

58 Comments

ooo tht reminds me i have a tub of phish food in the freezer brb :-D

im being bored. im gonna make my way through my ben and jerrys later as i need to stay up late tonight so i can sleep daytime tomorrow, as im on nightshift starting tomorrow night =(

Original Poster

micoo;6625162

ooo tht reminds me i have a tub of phish food in the freezer brb :-D

LOL, phish food good but Cookie Dough ALL THE WAY :-D

Original Poster

donnaraine;6625165

im being bored. im gonna make my way through my ben and jerrys later as i … im being bored. im gonna make my way through my ben and jerrys later as i need to stay up late tonight so i can sleep daytime tomorrow, as im on nightshift starting tomorrow night =(

harsh, i have to have mine now as i have college tomorrow :-( lol

danny09;6625170

LOL, phish food good but Cookie Dough ALL THE WAY :-D

i agree but my sis wanted phish food :lol:

looking for a holiday, eating an Aero moose waiting for Eastenders OH has just gone out to play poker & hoping he will win so we can have 2 weeks AI instead of 1 week SC :-D

Well i am sitting on this while watching Scrubs; got a sore throat so would really like some ice cream. Might run accross to the shop before it shuts at 8? what we thinking?

Original Poster

micoo;6625196

i agree but my sis wanted phish food :lol:

mate, you let your sister choose your ben & jerrys...let down! lol

snowtiger;6625202

looking for a holiday, eating an Aero moose waiting for Eastenders OH … looking for a holiday, eating an Aero moose waiting for Eastenders OH has just gone out to play poker & hoping he will win so we can have 2 weeks AI instead of 1 week SC :-D

ahh nice, i need a holiday :-( but i'm unemployed so its kind of impossible lol! as for Eastenders... well... that bores me so much i would rather watch paint dry lol

chunky monkey ftw!!!

Original Poster

scott1295;6625209

Well i am sitting on this while watching Scrubs; got a sore throat so … Well i am sitting on this while watching Scrubs; got a sore throat so would really like some ice cream. Might run accross to the shop before it shuts at 8? what we thinking?

that you are great!!! you like scrubs too :-D lol not many people i speak to like it :-( lol

scott1295;6625209

Well i am sitting on this while watching Scrubs; got a sore throat so … Well i am sitting on this while watching Scrubs; got a sore throat so would really like some ice cream. Might run accross to the shop before it shuts at 8? what we thinking?

RUN MAN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

donnaraine;6625235

chunky monkey ftw!!!

nooo way!! Cookie Dough FTW!!!! :-D

Original Poster

micoo;6625240

LMAO!!! +1

Trying to work out the Navy SAR aircraft allocations, and failing.

donnaraine;6625235

chunky monkey ftw!!!

http://arikia.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/facepalm1.jpg

danny09;6625244

nooo way!! Cookie Dough FTW!!!! :-D

nahhhhh its a bit boring. i have chunky monkey, cherry garcia, chocolate macademia and chocolate fudge brownie in my freezer. dont know which one to have

micoo;6625240

Just strecthing dont wanna pull a muscle

Original Poster

donnaraine;6625261

nahhhhh its a bit boring. i have chunky monkey, cherry garcia, chocolate … nahhhhh its a bit boring. i have chunky monkey, cherry garcia, chocolate macademia and chocolate fudge brownie in my freezer. dont know which one to have

chocolate macademia - NO WAY
    chocolate fudge brownie - hmm
    cherry garcia - NO WAY
    chunky monkey - hmm
    baked alaska - hmm
    phish food - mmm
    cookie dough - FTW!!!!! :-D lol

micoo;6625259

LOL!!! there is only 1 picture that can beat that ;-) lol

danny09;6625292

chocolate macademia - NO WAYchocolate fudge brownie - hmmcherry garcia - … chocolate macademia - NO WAYchocolate fudge brownie - hmmcherry garcia - NO WAYchunky monkey - hmmbaked alaska - hmmphish food - mmm :)cookie dough - FTW!!!!! :-D lolLOL!!! there is only 1 picture that can beat that ;-) lol

dont encourage him :-D

Original Poster

donnaraine;6625319

dont encourage him :-D

too late lol

donnaraine;6625261

nahhhhh its a bit boring. i have chunky monkey, cherry garcia, chocolate … nahhhhh its a bit boring. i have chunky monkey, cherry garcia, chocolate macademia and chocolate fudge brownie in my freezer. dont know which one to have

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss86/micoo91/micoofacepalm.jpg

danny09;6625338

too late lol

much too late i was already in the process of getting th pic :lol:

Back from the shop with a tub of Cream o Galloway ice cream - YUM.

On the way back from the shop there was a guy running felt like shouting RUN MAN RUN at him.

Original Poster

micoo;6625355

much too late i was already in the process of getting th pic :lol:

LOL - legend! lol whats going on with the 'Micoo' Calander you said about in the Micoo Pictures Thread lol!

Original Poster

scott1295;6625376

Back from the shop with a tub of Cream o Galloway ice cream - YUM. On the … Back from the shop with a tub of Cream o Galloway ice cream - YUM. On the way back from the shop there was a guy running felt like shouting RUN MAN RUN at him.

ahh shame, should of got ben & jerrys ! lol and you should of LOL

danny09;6625377

LOL - legend! lol whats going on with the 'Micoo' Calander you said about … LOL - legend! lol whats going on with the 'Micoo' Calander you said about in the Micoo Pictures Thread lol!

forgot about that :lol: it will be released in due course :lol:

danny09;6625391

ahh shame, should of got ben & jerrys ! lol and you should of LOL

No Cream 'O' Galloway makes Ben&Jerry's look like tesco value lol. Made locally; total creamy and ohhh so brilliant. Its kind of a bad thing now that i know the shop across the road sells it will be out of stock soon

scott1295;6625428

No Cream 'O' Galloway makes Ben&Jerry's look like tesco value lol. Made … No Cream 'O' Galloway makes Ben&Jerry's look like tesco value lol. Made locally; total creamy and ohhh so brilliant. Its kind of a bad thing now that i know the shop across the road sells it will be out of stock soon

didnae ken ye wur anuthor scot!!!!

danny09;6625237

that you are great!!! you like scrubs too :-D lol not many people i speak … that you are great!!! you like scrubs too :-D lol not many people i speak to like it :-( lol

Aww scrubs is good - have you seen all the newest season (on the net) aww its so good and and sad in a way. :oops:

micoo;6625458

South of Scotland - Dont get much better than that :roll:

Original Poster

micoo;6625402

forgot about that :lol: it will be released in due course

haha!! best be !! lol

scott1295;6625428

No Cream 'O' Galloway makes Ben&Jerry's look like tesco value lol. Made … No Cream 'O' Galloway makes Ben&Jerry's look like tesco value lol. Made locally; total creamy and ohhh so brilliant. Its kind of a bad thing now that i know the shop across the road sells it will be out of stock soon

haven't tried it, obviously as its local lol, you may have to give directions to where they sell it if it is really that good! lol

micoo;6625458

i couldn't undetsnd a word of that LOL

scott1295;6625469

Aww scrubs is good - have you seen all the newest season (on the net) aww … Aww scrubs is good - have you seen all the newest season (on the net) aww its so good and and sad in a way. :oops:

no :-( haven't found a website that has the new seasons :-(

scott1295;6625478

South of Scotland - Dont get much better than that :roll:

glasgow is where its all at, live in sundee atm thou :lol:

just about to put a horror movie on and get some stuff from co-op first tho,probably not a good idea tho as have to start work an hour earlier tommorow

danny09;6625509

i couldn't undetsnd a word of that LOL

dunt ken a wurd a scots!!!!! get tae :lol:

danny09;6625509

haven't tried it, obviously as its local lol, you may have to give … haven't tried it, obviously as its local lol, you may have to give directions to where they sell it if it is really that good! loli couldn't undetsnd a word of that LOLno :-( haven't found a website that has the new seasons :-(

]http//ww…uk/

Translated to:-
    "didnt know you was another scot"

Aww its reallly good. :thumbsup:

micoo;6625521

glasgow is where its all at, live in sundee atm thou :lol:

Haha quite often come up to glasgow for shopping and stuff. Always summit happening up there

Original Poster

micoo;6625538

dunt ken a wurd a scots!!!!! get tae :lol:

micoo - shush lol

scott1295;6625550

]http://www.creamogalloway.co.uk/Translated to:-"didnt know you was … ]http://www.creamogalloway.co.uk/Translated to:-"didnt know you was another scot"Aww its reallly good. :thumbsup:

i shall have a look now lol and have you got any websites for it ?

Aww my ice cream is at the melted around the outside stage so now its like proper creamy.

danny09;6625576

micoo - shush lol

auchhhh a dinnae hod ma whiescht ye dubbul nugget :lol:

Just had an indian takeaway and now waiting for the next episode of flash forward to start.

scott1295;6625579

Aww my ice cream is at the melted around the outside stage so now its … Aww my ice cream is at the melted around the outside stage so now its like proper creamy.

Oooooo, that reminds me, got a tub of cookie dough ice cream in the freezer!

Ice cream goes so well after curry too!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1756
      2. Charles Wilson Voucher11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767292
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1629

See more discussions