Groups

WHAT'S EVERYBODY DOING THIS WEEKEND?

Banned
    1. I'm going to a birthday party tomorow afternoon, my bf's cousin is 4 year's old.

2. Going to Bury on a work's night out, with the people from the job, i left 19 month's ago.

Bf still works there and i am still in touch with a few nice people from there.

3. Then i might do a car boot sale on Sunday, weather permitting.

42 Comments

Absolutely nothing like every weekend actually every day to quote groundhog day

What would you do if you were stuck in one place and every day was … What would you do if you were stuck in one place and every day was exactly the same, and nothing that you did mattered?

Mastering an album to be sent off to the pressing plant tonight, hanging out with a band tommorow who want me to produce them (hours of watching them practise, probably involving a lot of alcohol) and playing a gig on Sunday.

im needing to do a carboot... but i have no car, so cant alone..
    was going out, but i feel abit ill, otherwise i have no idea, hopefully seeing my OH.. but who knows.

Nothing, but i'm open to offers ....
    (best one wins, lol)

Original Poster Banned

MissRoo;2705886

im needing to do a carboot... but i have no car, so cant alone..was going … im needing to do a carboot... but i have no car, so cant alone..was going out, but i feel abit ill, otherwise i have no idea, hopefully seeing my OH.. but who knows.

Get well soon x x

Banned

DLM;2705905

Get well soon x x

DLM you changed your plans for the weekend :x

Spending Saturday with my eldest! Just me and him out for a bite to eat then shopping in town for his birthday, I cant wait!

Banned

bitseylango;2705927

Spending Saturday with my eldest! Just me and him out for a bite to eat … Spending Saturday with my eldest! Just me and him out for a bite to eat then shopping in town for his birthday, I cant wait!

Happy birthday to your eldest one ... :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2705921

DLM you changed your plans for the weekend :x

Why, what are you planning for me? :?

Dell_in_the_bed;2705936

Happy birthday to your eldest one ... :thumbsup:

awwwww thanks sweet, he will be 19 and left home last year.............I miss him like crazy!

Banned

Waking up at around 10 a.m., for a change, catch a flight to Lahore (rated 50th best city in the world), roam around in the old city and then probably catch a bus back to be home around Sunday for lunch

Banned

DLM;2705951

Why, what are you planning for me? :?

We had a nice bit going on and to continue that

Banned

bitseylango;2705955

awwwww thanks sweet, he will be 19 and left home last year.............I … awwwww thanks sweet, he will be 19 and left home last year.............I miss him like crazy!

I hate that bit about UK (love the rest) that children finally move on. I have this friend who has not seen his son for over 10 years now But wish him the bestest of birthdays, so what gifts have you planned

cassieismydoggie;2705896

Nothing, but i'm open to offers ....(best one wins, lol)

lol,:-D

Banned

cassieismydoggie;2705896

Nothing, but i'm open to offers ....(best one wins, lol)

Naked parade ?

Dell_in_the_bed;2705972

I hate that bit about UK (love the rest) that children finally move on. … I hate that bit about UK (love the rest) that children finally move on. I have this friend who has not seen his son for over 10 years now But wish him the bestest of birthdays, so what gifts have you planned

He doesnt live very far from me and rings regularly but its not the same!
    He says he would like new boxers and socks! I think i can stretch to a little more than that though

Banned

bitseylango;2706009

He doesnt live very far from me and rings regularly but its not the same! … He doesnt live very far from me and rings regularly but its not the same! He says he would like new boxers and socks! I think i can stretch to a little more than that though

He is cute.... I love Wonder Years (an american tv show) not really played on any channel now and was thrilled when someone gifted me a DVD set for that on my birthday

was gonna go through to the fringe tomorrow in edinburgh but the weather supposed to be carp so will probably give it a miss

Spending a couple more days in Brighton..........mooching, coffee shop hopping, and people watching!

jennybubbles;2706067

was gonna go through to the fringe tomorrow in edinburgh but the weather … was gonna go through to the fringe tomorrow in edinburgh but the weather supposed to be carp so will probably give it a miss

First read that as "going to go through the fridge tomorrow" :w00t::w00t:

DLM;2705905

Get well soon x x

thanx, i hope so

Got a weekend to myself..... so whatever takes my fancy really

Banned

well i did a friend over for the weekend, but due to her car breaking down and being towed back home she now aint coming, well peed off :-(

Original Poster Banned

yellowsticker;2706076

Spending a couple more days in Brighton..........mooching, coffee shop … Spending a couple more days in Brighton..........mooching, coffee shop hopping, and people watching!

Very nice, i've not been to Brighton for about 15 year's.

sassie;2706100

well i did a friend over for the weekend, but due to her car breaking … well i did a friend over for the weekend, but due to her car breaking down and being towed back home she now aint coming, well peed off :-(

tell us more! :w00t:

midlandscomics;2706098

Got a weekend to myself..... so whatever takes my fancy really

whatever or whoever???? :whistling::p lol

bitseylango;2706079

First read that as "going to go through the fridge tomorrow" :w00t::w00t:

I lead such an exciting life :lol: :lol:

sassie;2706100

i did a friend over for the weekend, now aint coming, well peed off :-(

:shock:

I'll be your friend for the weekend sass...........:friends:

working:x

My Birthday 2morrow but not doing anything special as Missus working, so spending it with my 8 month old which i will love.

Sunday, nothing.
    An exciting life i lead huh!

Great British Beer Festival at Earls Court tomorrow -yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!

Banned

edna_clouds;2706154

:shock:I'll be your friend for the weekend sass...........:friends:

awww dont forget the uniform;-)

Original Poster Banned

Buttmonk3y;2706178

My Birthday 2morrow but not doing anything special as Missus working, so … My Birthday 2morrow but not doing anything special as Missus working, so spending it with my 8 month old which i will love.Sunday, nothing. An exciting life i lead huh!

Happy Birthday for tomorrow, i'll be thinking of you, when i'm tucking into teletubbie cake, tomorrow.

Original Poster Banned

littletiger;2706183

Great British Beer Festival at Earls Court tomorrow … Great British Beer Festival at Earls Court tomorrow -yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!

Very nice, a bit far for me, though.

Have a good un.

sassie;2706194

awww dont forget the uniform;-)

It's already in the boot of my car... Helmets shinning and I'm ready to stand to attention...:whistling:

Trying to sort out my sky+ tomorrow to move it in to my room at last.

going to Cex in Kingston pick up some cheap deals lol, shopping relaxing and playing on the playstation 3 with my girlfriend

Original Poster Banned

Done, number one, lot's of screaming and about to do number 2 :-D

Where is everyone today? :-( Probably having a nice time out in the sun.

duckmagicuk2;2713107

Where is everyone today? :-( Probably having a nice time out in the sun.

Eh??? Sun??? Rain of Biblical proportions all day!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!33
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?611
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014473
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350

See more discussions