Groups

whats everyone doing today?

sooooo what ya upto

27 Comments

Good luck on the job. im working so not much going on. roll on 5.30

my car broke down abd I've taken my 2 year old daughter swimming. Been food shopping and taking my 5 year old swimming in 1/2 hour....really boring stuff. Oh and my 5 month old has been chewing on my hand as soon as I sit down for 5 as he is about to get his first tooth any day now. What job you going for?

Picking someone up from the train station later - who is hopefully going to part with their hard-earned cash to buy my car and make me slightly richer.

meandog101;7719655

Picking someone up from the train station later - who is hopefully going … Picking someone up from the train station later - who is hopefully going to part with their hard-earned cash to buy my car and make me slightly richer.

If your picking them up from the station, and they are buying your car how are you getting home, lol :thinking:

Original Poster

muckyangel;7719603

Good luck on the job. im working so not much going on. roll on 5.30

wookiemummy;7719609

my car broke down abd I've taken my 2 year old daughter swimming. Been … my car broke down abd I've taken my 2 year old daughter swimming. Been food shopping and taking my 5 year old swimming in 1/2 hour....really boring stuff. Oh and my 5 month old has been chewing on my hand as soon as I sit down for 5 as he is about to get his first tooth any day now. What job you going for?

not good bout the car!!! been a pretty eventful day for you otherwise though....

Editing a surgical video I shot last week much more gruesome than I remember.

been painting fences for my parents, and had my new phone delivered, gona do some work on my CV and apply for some jobs later

Banned

I am just avoiding the saddos in misc as per usual :roll:

Im working. it sucks. Good luck for the job x

Original Poster

DKLS;7719754

Editing a surgical video I shot last week much more gruesome than I … Editing a surgical video I shot last week much more gruesome than I remember.

sounds fun :? I now have Saw (film) in my head lol
    DLM;7719772

I am just avoiding the saddos in misc as per usual :roll:

Good luck with that! blind person in a mind field springs to mind though......:p

BlondeBella;7719811

Im working. it sucks. Good luck for the job x

It sucks much more been unemployed!

thanks, Ill take it as good luck with the job search.....guess I need to line up some more applications now.....:x

Banned

lil_tiger;7719824

Good luck with that! bline person in a mind field springs to mind … Good luck with that! bline person in a mind field springs to mind though......:p

I know what you mean.

I haven't used the pizza hut voucher yet but will do before it runs out.

Job hunting is so dull, hope you get to do something exciting soon x x

A bit like urself ...looking for a job mine's finished last week :x waited for parcel mine got delivered :thumbsup: hope u get ur's soon :whistling:

im taking it easy and relaxing :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;7719844

I know what you mean.I haven't used the pizza hut voucher yet but will do … I know what you mean.I haven't used the pizza hut voucher yet but will do before it runs out.Job hunting is so dull, hope you get to do something exciting soon x x

thank you and enjoy your pizza lol x
    Rental62;7719856

A bit like urself ...looking for a job mine's finished last week :x … A bit like urself ...looking for a job mine's finished last week :x waited for parcel mine got delivered hope u get ur's soon :whistling:

yeah me too (re: the delivery)....could really do with going out! I have been out of work since I graduated in August(ish) so to be honest its really getting to me now......especially when I have been in education constantly to improove my education, and people are refusing to take me seriously because I dont have the experience......as I said...just need to find some other jobs now :x

lil_tiger;7719824

It sucks much more been unemployed!thanks, Ill take it as good luck with … It sucks much more been unemployed!thanks, Ill take it as good luck with the job search.....guess I need to line up some more applications now.....:x

Yeah i was pretty close to know what that feeling is, glad i got a new job before my redudency(sp) was finished

Yeah i ment the job search:oops:

lil_tiger;7719824

sounds fun :? I now have Saw (film) in my head lol

This footage makes Saw look like a kids film

good luck job hunting hope ou get something soon. take anything so that you can fill in the experience thingy lol

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;7719871

im taking it easy and relaxing

its orite for some!
    BlondeBella;7719885

Yeah i was pretty close to know what that feeling is, glad i got a new … Yeah i was pretty close to know what that feeling is, glad i got a new job before my redudency(sp) was finishedYeah i ment the job search

you were lucky then I just keep thinking that I would rather me be out of work than someone (anyone) that has commitments (kids, bills, debt, mortgage, rent etc) Im very lucky to have super supportive parents....but it still gets to mi :roll:
    DKLS;7719897

This footage makes Saw look like a kids film

.....nice :?

Rental62;7719937

good luck job hunting hope ou get something soon. take anything so that … good luck job hunting hope ou get something soon. take anything so that you can fill in the experience thingy lol

believe me I have tried the 'anything' approach.....I have been applying to 'anything' since new year cos I really just need to be working....and I either dont hear things back or get the lame 'overqualified' thing.....the jobs I am 'trained' for are getting filled by over qualified people (if theyre hiring) so why cant I be overqualified in a call centre ffs....rant over.....:)

lil_tiger;7719883

thank you and enjoy your pizza lol xyeah me too (re: the … thank you and enjoy your pizza lol xyeah me too (re: the delivery)....could really do with going out! I have been out of work since I graduated in August(ish) so to be honest its really getting to me now......especially when I have been in education constantly to improove my education, and people are refusing to take me seriously because I dont have the experience......as I said...just need to find some other jobs now :x

how old are you lil_tiger if you dont mind me asking?

Just been at work all day, although not done much tbh..=\

Also, I did this;
    http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/742/shor.jpg

Original Poster

roryk83;7719968

how old are you lil_tiger if you dont mind me asking?

Im 21....been in education all my life until last summer (school, college and uni)...and its all worth nothing :roll: only thing I have to show for it is a (just under) 30k student loan :whistling:
    Jammy1812;7719972

Just been at work all day, although not done much tbh..=\Also, I did this;

lol what is that?

lil_tiger;7720001

Im 21....22 in July been in education all my life until last summer … Im 21....22 in July been in education all my life until last summer (school, 6th form and uni)...and its all worth nothing :roll: only thing I have to show for it is a (just under) 30k student loan :whistling:lol what is that?

Lol, it's from Street Fighter.

Original Poster

Jammy1812;7720060

Lol, it's from Street Fighter.

ohhhh right....I prefer the cat picture this parcel is meant to be here before 6.....how come when you stay in for something its late....and when you pop out for a minute you can guarantee you have the 'attempted delivery' card waiting when you return :x

lil_tiger;7720114

ohhhh right....I prefer the cat picture this parcel is meant to be … ohhhh right....I prefer the cat picture this parcel is meant to be here before 6.....how come when you stay in for something its late....and when you pop out for a minute you can guarantee you have the 'attempted delivery' card waiting when you return :x

Here's a tip.
    Go to the toilet, pull your pants down and it will come.

If you enjoy random cat pictures you'll enjoy this website;
    Just click random and let the laughs begin

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/funny-pictures-cat-prays-for-bread-with-cheese-and-burger.jpg

Original Poster

Jammy1812;7720149

Here's a tip.Go to the toilet, pull your pants down and it will come.If … Here's a tip.Go to the toilet, pull your pants down and it will come.If you enjoy random cat pictures you'll enjoy this website;Just click random and let the laughs begin

lol I didnt read the quote and presumed you were on about a job....was wondering what kinda job I would get by doung that!!! :oops:

yeah I love that site....the dogs part of it is fab too

watched Jeremy Kyle

went to Tesco in my PJ's

went and hung around in town looking menacing

went and scrounged some more

went and got benefits

stole a womans handbag

now just about to kick back with a couple of cans of special brew

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426159
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …176456
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1532
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764531

See more discussions