Groups

What's everyone got planned for the Summer?

Well that time of year, in Britain, between about july and september, think other other countries call it summer.

27 Comments

Original Poster

I'll start: Hoping to go florida and a few, cheap, festivals.

V festival, camping trips, lots of drinking

3 weeks in spain when school finishes here!

Banned

work in thailand, then australia

Camp America + South Africa

Yeah Boyyyy

I'm staying right here, it's going to be a scorcher :-D

nothing :-( wish i was going on holiday but just moved house which ate all my money up... so just plenty of sunbathing, BBQs, drinking and fun with my kids

australia for us-3 weeks in august-hoping to kidnap a koala and bring it home!

saint andrews for the open for a coupla days-will probs go through the first and last days.

casparwhite;8327221

work in thailand, then australia

What jobs will you do there?

lfc_engravedonheart;8327236

nothing :-( wish i was going on holiday but just moved house which ate … nothing :-( wish i was going on holiday but just moved house which ate all my money up... so just plenty of sunbathing, BBQs, drinking and fun with my kids

we did that last year except being scotland we didnt have the weather!
    at least you will still be enjoying your new home and getting used to it thats what happened to us it was great

chilling here until September then off abroad to work, still sorting destination and the paper work at the mo

Original Poster

shedboy66;8327258

chilling here until September then off abroad to work, still sorting … chilling here until September then off abroad to work, still sorting destination and the paper work at the mo

I am tempting to do that. What's your degree in?

two weeks in benidorm with the kids then the rest of the summer being sad that my 2 babies are off to school after the holidays

Banned

DarkKnight;8327245

What jobs will you do there?

maintenance etc on couple of bars during low season

2weeks in turkey/greece with family, and spending rest of time working (hopefully) earning money for uni in september...

Mountain biking ,Surfing and looking for a women to share my life with!!!!!!!

lots of sleep, skiing and snowboarding lessons, thorpe park, visit home, more sleep cant go on holiday cos OH and I our getting our 1st flat together cant wait we'll prob have a couple of parties n BBQs :-D:-D

wulshaz;8327251

we did that last year except being scotland we didnt have the weather! … we did that last year except being scotland we didnt have the weather! :(at least you will still be enjoying your new home and getting used to it thats what happened to us it was great

we never seem to get the weather either.... when the country has hot weather we get sea mist!!! ah well will still enjoy it anyway lol

Latinosharkey;8327268

I am tempting to do that. What's your degree in?

a hons degree in politics

and a post grad in Islamic politics and globalisation

its a big step and i have been pondering it for months just started the process the end of last month but will take a few months to sort out paperwork etc

Five international cricket matches around the country and a weekend in the lakes and Alton Towers (again)

Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool, and shootin some b-ball outside the school.

DarkKnight;8327470

Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool, and shootin some b-ball outside … Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool, and shootin some b-ball outside the school.

watch out for a cpl of guys making trouble in the neighbourhood :-D

Original Poster

shedboy66;8327437

a hons degree in politicsand a post grad in Islamic politics and … a hons degree in politicsand a post grad in Islamic politics and globalisationits a big step and i have been pondering it for months just started the process the end of last month but will take a few months to sort out paperwork etc

Spot on. I was gonna go and practise pharmacy in Europe, but that was a few years ago.

I am just about to finish my primary education and psychology stuff, was thinking of teaching in Africa. Would be rewarding, me thinks.

Latinosharkey;8327689

Spot on. I was gonna go and practise pharmacy in Europe, but that few … Spot on. I was gonna go and practise pharmacy in Europe, but that few years ago.I am just about to finish my primary education and psychology stuff, was thinking of teaching in Africa. Would be rewarding, me thinks.

yeah i think it would be a great move some life experience and as you say will be rewarding to you as well as the country you go to work in- no better time to do it mate with the state the UK is in, if you decide to take the plunge let me know where you are going

good luck:thumbsup:

moving in with my auntie and uncle in bel air

Lady Gaga and Jay Z in June then V Festival in August. That's all that is planned upto to now as well as trying to find a job.

Hopefully Graduate University in July also, 5 weeks and I've finally finished Uni. So will hopefully be a good summer or could turn into not so goodish summer

Banned

Going to try for another baby :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3345661
      2. word association Game74044568
      3. One for the mathmeticians1017
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1023

See more discussions