Needing some suggestions.

31 Comments

Cheese and Tuna baked tatties.

Original Poster

Shambolic;5009843

Cheese and Tuna baked tatties.

I've never had cheese with tuna. :?

Micro Chips

Good old english sausages and mash for St Georges day!

AshleyRFC;5009851

I've never had cheese with tuna. :?

Nice :thumbsup:

Don't know yet, the chef is at work :-)

Banned

Chicken fajitas. Mmmmmmmmmm

wonkey;5009860

oooh us too, lincolnshire sausages :-D yummy

wonkey;5009860

I might have spotted Dick for pudding then. :-D

chicken caeser salad

Original Poster

Wish I have some sausages, sounds good.

Fish, chips, peas and gravy from the chippy

Salmon fish finger sandwich.

Beef stew and DUMPLINGS!!! YUM!!
    With mash and loadsa veg

Original Poster

I need to come up with something.

I have chicken, onions, potatoes, brocolli, carrots, stock cubes, bacon, cheese.

I know it sounds easy but I just cant quite put my finger on something.

a Jacobean feast

Alfonse;5010047

a Jacobean feast

Aka a Banquet ;-)

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;5010051

[IMG]http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo20/awoodhall2003/000_0179.jpg?t=1240492444[/IMG]thats mine

Omg that looks so good.

Shambolic;5010072

Aka a Banquet ;-)

akakakakakakakakakaka

food

:roll:

AshleyRFC;5010074

Omg that looks so good.

cheers, healthy, quick, and damn tasty.
    Tell you what the griddle pan i brought seems to bring out the flavour more in the food too! and adds a nice pattern on the pittas! :-D

However im in need of making a new dressing...so if anyone has some quick easy, healthy and of course tasty dressing recipes

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;5010126

cheers, healthy, quick, and damn tasty.Tell you what the griddle pan i … cheers, healthy, quick, and damn tasty.Tell you what the griddle pan i brought seems to bring out the flavour more in the food too! and adds a nice pattern on the pittas! :-D

What dressing is on your lettuce?

Do you find it makes it easier to eat that way?

I absolutely hate the taste of plain lettuce but haven't really tried it with a dressing.

AshleyRFC;5009967

I need to come up with something.I have chicken, onions, potatoes, … I need to come up with something.I have chicken, onions, potatoes, brocolli, carrots, stock cubes, bacon, cheese.I know it sounds easy but I just cant quite put my finger on something.

make a cheese sauce, layer sliced cooked potatoes, chicken and broccoli, pour over sauce and top with grated cheese and bacon and pop in t oven, lovely jubbly :thumbsup::thumbsup:

my mum is coming round in a bit and im cooking her cheese and potatoe pie with chicken kiev

bbq :-D

AshleyRFC;5010132

What dressing is on your lettuce?Do you find it makes it easier to eat … What dressing is on your lettuce?Do you find it makes it easier to eat that way?I absolutely hate the taste of plain lettuce but haven't really tried it with a dressing.

The dressing is just extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, fresh lemon and lime juice, salt and pepper.
    I dont mind lettuce but i wouldnt munch it on its own, all in a pitta or on a fork with some chicken or ham or cheese with tomatoes, beetroot etc is much better.
    But the dressing just adds to a flavour and thus yes suppose 'easier' to eat.

But i want to make a proper dressing...but not sure what.

If anyone has a rasberry dressing recipe...yummy!

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;5010247

make a cheese sauce, layer sliced cooked potatoes, chicken and broccoli, … make a cheese sauce, layer sliced cooked potatoes, chicken and broccoli, pour over sauce and top with grated cheese and bacon and pop in t oven, lovely jubbly :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I would but I'm on a diet and its low fat cheese so doesn't taste too good, lol.

AshleyRFC;5010296

I would but I'm on a diet and its low fat cheese so doesn't taste too … I would but I'm on a diet and its low fat cheese so doesn't taste too good, lol.

oh well, make it and i'll eat it for you :-D

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;5010282

The dressing is just extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, fresh … The dressing is just extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, fresh lemon and lime juice, salt and pepper.I dont mind lettuce but i wouldnt munch it on its own, all in a pitta or on a fork with some chicken or ham or cheese with tomatoes, beetroot etc is much better.But the dressing just adds to a flavour and thus yes suppose 'easier' to eat.But i want to make a proper dressing...but not sure what.If anyone has a rasberry dressing recipe...yummy!

Yeah I always feel that it just tastes of nothing so I guess its kinda boring to eat, to be honest have never really thought of putting a dressing on it.

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;5010311

oh well, make it and i'll eat it for you :-D

lol nps. :thumbsup:

AshleyRFC;5010327

Yeah I always feel that it just tastes of nothing so I guess its kinda … Yeah I always feel that it just tastes of nothing so I guess its kinda boring to eat, to be honest have never really thought of putting a dressing on it.

well it is mainly water content...yeah if you dont fancy making your own get a french dressing/vinearette theyre very nice...ive tried a rasberry one before and it was heaven!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?25115
      2. Boom2511
      3. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam78
      4. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891616

See more discussions