Groups

Whats everyone having for dinner?

I can smell the onion gravy that my dad is making....I could do with taking my mind off a few things...and Misc is dead...so here goes the "sunday dinner" thread

Im having roast lamb with veg and gravy

28 Comments

beef stew and dumplings...

My ex husband moaned that I havent eaten all day for baby so I went and ate with them xx

It was nice actually x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6478484

My ex husband moaned that I havent eaten all day for baby so I went and … My ex husband moaned that I havent eaten all day for baby so I went and ate with them xxIt was nice actually x

awww thats nice he cares about you im so hungry and I can smell it cooking!!! :x

too early to thinking of dinner,i'll just cook something quick and easy about 7 ish

lil_tiger;6478496

awww thats nice he cares about you im so hungry and I can smell it … awww thats nice he cares about you im so hungry and I can smell it cooking!!! :x

you go fill your tummy hunni x x x x x x x x

Original Poster

JACKIT99;6478504

too early to thinking of dinner,i'll just cook something quick and easy … too early to thinking of dinner,i'll just cook something quick and easy about 7 ish

nahhhh sunday lunch is always mid afternoon!!!!
    ClarityofMind;6478507

you go fill your tummy hunni x x x x x x x x

I need to wait for it to cook lol....although my dad will prob pile my plate so high that I cant see over it!!!! He keeps sayin I need to eat more lately :x

i had a microwave roast :oops: cooker not working and only me to feed

was goiing to have a roast but forgot to get a joint out so we have sausage cassarole with roast pots and veg x

In a hotel room with a pot noodle and a packet of cheese and onion walkers crisps

I know how to live

spinksy;6478550

In a hotel room with a pot noodle and a packet of cheese and onion … In a hotel room with a pot noodle and a packet of cheese and onion walkers crispsI know how to live

sounds good to me lol

Tinkytayls;6478529

was goiing to have a roast but forgot to get a joint out so we have … was goiing to have a roast but forgot to get a joint out so we have sausage cassarole with roast pots and veg x

sounds nice although am not really in the mood for a fat old dinner atm:thumbsup:

Tinkytayls;6478529

was goiing to have a roast but forgot to get a [SIZE="3"] joint[/SIZE] … was goiing to have a roast but forgot to get a [SIZE="3"] joint[/SIZE] out so we have sausage cassarole with roast pots and veg x

Do you have to be high to cook a roast dinner? :?

Naeem786;6478569

Do you have to be high to cook a roast dinner? :?

lmao!! Naeem thats naughty :x:)

Original Poster

loupomm;6478528

i had a microwave roast :oops: cooker not working and only me to feed

sometimes them mic meals are lovely though....
    Tinkytayls;6478529

was goiing to have a roast but forgot to get a joint out so we have … was goiing to have a roast but forgot to get a joint out so we have sausage cassarole with roast pots and veg x

sounds nice cant remember the last time I had that....
    spinksy;6478550

In a hotel room with a pot noodle and a packet of cheese and onion … In a hotel room with a pot noodle and a packet of cheese and onion walkers crispsI know how to live

the question is....why are you in a hotel room???? lol and why not go out for dinner or order room service????:p

Pizza Hut if my boyfriend ever turns up!!! x

Banned

pizzaaaaaa

Banned

baffledsalmon;6478591

lol

Toast and peanut butter

Banned

jellybaby22;6478925

going out for my tea......so steak i think

Birthday meal :thumbsup:

jellybaby22;6478971

yup my lovely oh is taking me..............saves him cooking :lol:

And you washing up :whistling:

Prawn and Mayonaise Baguette

gammon pot roast with haricot beans, sweet

just had quorn with carrots ,broccoli roasties and gravy, i hate quorn, wife's on a diet.:x:roll:

Banned

jellybaby22;6478971

yup my lovely oh is taking me..............saves him cooking :lol:

Enjoy :thumbsup:

I had a chippy! Fish, chips n half a burger! It was fab, always tastes better when you are sooooo hungry!

baffledsalmon;6478591

Hey, I'll take you if he doesn't turn up. I'm fairly sure my wife won't mind. Much. :whistling:

we have just had roast lamb with all the trimmings followed by toffee gateux..........yummmmmmy :thumbsup:

had a pie and a doughnut ont he way back frm ball trainin :lol: and just had a stir fry
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions