Whats everyone having for tea tonight......

Banned 42 replies
Found 3rd Feb 2009
Mmmm my bf is taking me out

1. Misc
  2. Tea
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Tea
42 Comments

Ooo lucky u, we've got lasagne, chips and G.Bread yum :-D

hannah19790;4271405

Ooo lucky u, we've got lasagne, chips and G.Bread yum :-D

Snap ! Lasagne also mmmmmmmmmmm

Homemade Salmon fishcakes with a nice couscous salad:)

roast chicken dinner

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;4271395

Special occasion, or is he just "nice"?:-D

Well not usually but he upset me at the weekend so i think its his way of saying 'sorry' without saying the word lol

crispy chicken and chips I think

Original Poster Banned

lil_tiger;4271433

roast chicken dinner

my fav

Home made stirfry of veggies and chicken. :thumbsup:

caraluvskittens;4271459

my fav

roast dinners are my fave too...think i prefer pork with crackling or slow cooked lamb though

Prob nothing til later going swimming after work so might just pick up something on the way home.

Tuna Pasta bake

Oh - have a nice time tonight

yes have a nice time Cara :d

Beef curry over jacket spuds

wish my boyfriend would do that for me... I've not even SEEN him in over a week now

I've just had Cadbury's chocolate pudding for mine,60 seconds in the microwave,woo hoo!

WeeWifie;4271691

wish my boyfriend would do that for me... I've not even SEEN him in over … wish my boyfriend would do that for me... I've not even SEEN him in over a week now

I thought you were dumping him:w00t:

I am having paneer Indian cheese kebabs and Matar Pulao (rice with peas)

I'm cooking Yak Burgers with Sweet Potato chips & Salad - can't wait!!!!

Being lazy so just having some chicken soup.

deb8z;4271784

I thought you were dumping him:w00t:

Yeah girl, what happened?

Hope you have fun!

Havent decided what we are having yet

WeeWifie;4271691

wish my boyfriend would do that for me... I've not even SEEN him in over … wish my boyfriend would do that for me... I've not even SEEN him in over a week now

same

MissRoo;4271922

same

Those boys need some sorting out!!

BargainQueenNo1;4271952

Those boys need some sorting out!!

..pah. i'd go out on me tod if i had any balls lol. but i wouldnt dare

lil_tiger;4271474

roast dinners are my fave too...think i prefer pork with crackling or … roast dinners are my fave too...think i prefer pork with crackling or slow cooked lamb though

pork crackling mmmm
I cooked a roast dinner last night. I can't seem to get the potatoes to go crispy when i put them in with the beef fat.

MissRoo;4271922

same

kaits;4272032

pork crackling mmmm I cooked a roast dinner last night. I can't seem … pork crackling mmmm I cooked a roast dinner last night. I can't seem to get the potatoes to go crispy when i put them in with the beef fat.

You need to cook them at a higher temp - I cook in Goose Fat, Duck Fat, Olive Oil & Spray Oil (for my diet days!) and they always crispen up if you cook them hot enough. About 200 should do it but keep your eye on them & keep shuffling them. ;-)

I'm having a stir fry.

(serious)

i brought a tub of scouse (ermmm sorry bit like stew) to work but it was that nice i've eaten it already :oops:

I've just had home made cottage pie.... and it was yummy even if I say so myself !!! :thumbsup:

Banned

my partners n/shift so meand my little one will be having lattice chips and something, had a steak and macroni pie about 3 so not realy hungry just now

BargainQueenNo1;4272080

You need to cook them at a higher temp - I cook in Goose Fat, Duck Fat, … You need to cook them at a higher temp - I cook in Goose Fat, Duck Fat, Olive Oil & Spray Oil (for my diet days!) and they always crispen up if you cook them hot enough. About 200 should do it but keep your eye on them & keep shuffling them. ;-)

thanks a lot for the tip BargainQueenNo1 i will try it!

kaits;4272154

thanks a lot for the tip BargainQueenNo1 i will try it!

Your welcome!! I looooove to cook!!! :-D

suze;4272127

I've just had home made cottage pie.... and it was yummy even if I say so … I've just had home made cottage pie.... and it was yummy even if I say so myself !!! :thumbsup:

I am planning on making (a veggie) one tomorrow. Cant remember the last time I made one!

kelly_o_fanatic;4272335

I am planning on making (a veggie) one tomorrow. Cant remember the last … I am planning on making (a veggie) one tomorrow. Cant remember the last time I made one!

Just the thing for this weather, julia xxx

I had homemade stew with lemon sponge and custard for pudding

had meatballs and rice

cannyscot;4271466

Home made stirfry of veggies and chicken. :thumbsup:

Snap :thumbsup:

sausage egg and chips

BargainQueenNo1;4272080

You need to cook them at a higher temp - I cook in Goose Fat, Duck Fat, … You need to cook them at a higher temp - I cook in Goose Fat, Duck Fat, Olive Oil & Spray Oil (for my diet days!) and they always crispen up if you cook them hot enough. About 200 should do it but keep your eye on them & keep shuffling them. ;-)

You missed something out.

When you part boil the spuds drain water then put the lid on and shake the pan to fluff up the spuds. This will give them edges to crisp up. :thumbsup:

Pasta shells and red pesto for me tonight.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions