too good to be true?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

u gotta pay a yearly fee tho dont ya

Fishy.

Original Poster

only 1 fee i think. but if it earns money then it would be worth it, think its a scam tbh
Edited by: "kyleg44" 8th Mar 2011

Original Poster

emasu

Fishy.

literally

kyleg44

literally

Indeed.

If it's too good to be true then it's probably a scam or something.

You probably won't make much back. If you do manage to flog something then you'll only get 4%, there's probably one item which earns you the quoted 75% and the rest are 4.

Anyone can put Amazon/Google ads and earn money on a pay-per-click basis so there's no point buying a template for a website just to do that. It's a very 1990s website too (complete with tacky GIF!)

Negative feedback rating This appears to me to be a scam! They want mor money after you purchase $1 item. Buyer:
Member ID metman67 ( Feedback score of 149Teal star icon for Feedback score between 100 to 499)
08-Feb-11 05:43 Feedback conversation

Reply by th72782 (08-Feb-11 06:31):
Optional setup is $71.88 as stated. Includes domain, setup & 12 months hosting.

-- -- Private
info
Detailed item information is not available for the following items because the Feedback is over 90 days old.
Negative feedback rating they don't send worldwide as they said. Buyer:
Member ID sagam989ioannis ( Feedback score of 43Yellow star icon for Feedback score between 10 to 49)
13-Aug-10 12:38 Feedback conversation

Reply by th72782 (13-Aug-10 13:10):
I assure you that Amazon ships all over the world. You are a true jerk. BLOCKED!

-- -- Private
Negative feedback rating waste of time SCAM Buyer:
Member ID mikeythepcstore (private)
26-Jul-10 23:22 Feedback conversation

Reply by th72782 (26-Jul-10 23:29):
Threatened me with negative if I didn't set up website for free - No thanks. D -
o
Follow up by mikeythepcstore (27-Jul-10 08:57):
no reply from email. nothing to set up. wanted money for nothing. SCAMMER!!!!!!!

-- -- Private
Negative feedback rating very bad Buyer:
Member ID 1962flint ( Feedback score of 85Blue star icon for Feedback score between 50 to 99)
17-Jul-10 23:48 Feedback conversation

Reply by th72782 (18-Jul-10 00:38):
ANOTHER NON PAYING BIDDER WHO LEAVES NEGATIVE -THANKS EBAY-YOUR SYSTEM IS BROKE!

-- -- Private
Negative feedback rating found out i have to pay more in order to do what i paid for. ive received no inf Buyer:
Member ID realmillertime ( Feedback score of 43Yellow star icon for Feedback score between 10 to 49)
16-Jul-10 20:37 Feedback conversation

Reply by th72782 (16-Jul-10 20:44):
Correct. The optional setup of the website is $71.88 exactly as described.

-- -- Private
Negative feedback rating this item was very decieving in its description Buyer:
Member ID 5319fred ( Feedback score of 29Yellow star icon for Feedback score between 10 to 49)
10-Apr-10 00:47 Feedback conversation

Reply by th72782 (10-Apr-10 09:56):
Bid on my item, never payed, never contacted me, then leaves negative, thank you

-- -- Private

Banned

Cod knows mate, just make sure you get a bid in Plaice. probably turn out to be fishy but you might have hooked a winner. there are alot of shellfish people on ebay but you will be covered by paypal

kyleg44

top one

Fell for that...hook,line and sinker

Original Poster

DangerGod

Cod knows mate, just make sure you get a bid in Plaice. probably turn out … Cod knows mate, just make sure you get a bid in Plaice. probably turn out to be fishy but you might have hooked a winner. there are alot of shellfish people on ebay but you will be covered by paypal

hhahahahhaahahhhaahahahahahah

i still dont get ? please explain

too good to be true?

rasanh

i still dont get ? please explain

Link below explains everything

Too good to be true.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3593
    2. black friday dates for halfords11
    3. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…66
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226663

See more discussions