Groups

what's everyone take on life MOBILE moving to plusnet? new deals don't seem as competitive

what's everyone take on life moving to plusnet? new deals don't seem as competitive

18 Comments

I liking thinking of it as just a renaming.
    A rose by any other name would smell as sweet
    X)
    I don't know if they're keeping the same customer service team in place though

No problem here as long as they don't increase my present £5.95 per month deal of 1000M, 5000T & 1.5Gb data any time soon. No need for new deal now, but if needed in future will move if I get a better offer elsewhere with a reliable-enough operator.

I've still got my £1/mo plan with 4GB data, 6 months are over any know if there will be a price increase?

Original Poster

Comment

Crossbow

No problem here as long as they don't increase my present £5.95 per month … No problem here as long as they don't increase my present £5.95 per month deal of 1000M, 5000T & 1.5Gb data any time soon. No need for new deal now, but if needed in future will move if I get a better offer elsewhere with a reliable-enough operator.

yeah ive stayed on my old life plan too. What I mean is for new customers do you think it's good

I've just taken up there £10 a month offer 4gb data 4g unlimited tx/mins I was paying £13.95 for 6gb 3G before so pretty happy with that will see how it goes.

really good. better than I'd mobile

I'm just looking for a new deal. Just seen 200 mins/ unlimited texts and 30gb of data on three for £15. Looks like a good deal what's your thoughts?

Original Poster

Comment

Zool

I've just taken up there £10 a month offer 4gb data 4g unlimited tx/mins … I've just taken up there £10 a month offer 4gb data 4g unlimited tx/mins I was paying £13.95 for 6gb 3G before so pretty happy with that will see how it goes.

ahh was that the limited time only opt in one?

machomansavage

Comment ahh was that the limited time only opt in one?

yep thats the one got a call yesterday about it after signing up for it

Plusnet are fine, owned bt BT so it uses the EE network, no frills SIMO deal
    If you want bells and whistles like roaming, apple music, BT sport etc then choose EE or BT
    Edited by: "PKRichie" 2nd Dec 2016

Original Poster

http://media2.giphy.com/media/JtmPhIu9zpIv6/giphy.gif

Will they give 4G speeds to existing Life customers or will they wait a few months and persuade us to switch to their plans with lower allowances but the benefit of 4G?

Original Poster

Comment

Treboeth

Will they give 4G speeds to existing Life customers or will they wait a … Will they give 4G speeds to existing Life customers or will they wait a few months and persuade us to switch to their plans with lower allowances but the benefit of 4G?

Good question if it came down to that. I'd still stay on my generous existing life package. Plus I only have a 3G iphone 4s running ios 6 so I love it.

kiish

I've still got my £1/mo plan with 4GB data, 6 months are over any know if … I've still got my £1/mo plan with 4GB data, 6 months are over any know if there will be a price increase?

In the same boat, I hope they forget about us X)
    Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 3rd Dec 2016

Original Poster

Also not really a lover of "plusnet" logo top right. At least out in BLOCK CAPITALS like "LIFE" was

Original Poster

Comment

RiverDragon8

In the same boat, I hope they forget about us X)

Hey river dragon heard a lot about this pound deal what isit how many mins text etc? And how did u get it?

machomansavage

CommentHey river dragon heard a lot about this pound deal what isit how … CommentHey river dragon heard a lot about this pound deal what isit how many mins text etc? And how did u get it?

It was a deal posted on here. Life mobiles honoured the deal but they said it's only for 6 months tho, we're all hoping they forget about us.

I'm pretty impressed with the service from Plusnet at the moment. 4G+ speeds are impressive. Did a speed test this morning and pulled in 36mbps download.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…46
      2. Where i can find maternity clothes for cheaper price in London?11
      3. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?57
      4. Family Spotify account43

See more discussions