Groups

Whats everyone up this bank holiday weekend

Banned
    Im stuck @ work all weekend so wanted to hear what fun everyone else is upto / got planned?

17 Comments

Banned

was going to go to the beach but its going to rain :-( so going to chill with friends locally

just watched iron man 2 in the cinema... was pretty sweet

Sitting up with my poorly little boy watching weird cartoons on CN. Looks like bank holiday will be an indoors event!

Packing for a holiday in Mallorca next friday and hoping no volcanos go off before then:w00t:
    Then sorting out my aquariums and might go to Glastonbury Abbey tomorrow afternoon,
    I hope your little one gets well soon Wonkey :thumbsup:

Work, nothing special might have a BBQ Monday if the weather is nice

Banned

gonna go to cinema then doss at my parents house some more

great being a student

it's my birthday today so i 've got my mum coming down & we're going to got out for lunch

cheerleader;8506505

it's my birthday today so i 've got my mum coming down & we're going to … it's my birthday today so i 've got my mum coming down & we're going to got out for lunch

Happy Birthday. Sorry the weather is so bad for you!
    It's my birthday tomorrow and the OH proposed at Easter so we are having a birthday/engagement dinner with close friends at a Thai restaurant tomorrow. We have made a long weekend out of the bank holiday so we can do loads of little celebrations. Hehe

Banned

cheerleader;8506505

it's my birthday today so i 've got my mum coming down & we're going to … it's my birthday today so i 've got my mum coming down & we're going to got out for lunch

Happy birthday Cheerleader.

Hope you have a great day, we are going to Alton Towers :thumbsup:

Neighbours cat is using my garden to **** in, so im setting up some fishing line barrier on top of the fencing today, in the hope the cat either cant get past or garrottes himself. :thumbsup:

thelioncub;8506533

Happy Birthday. Sorry the weather is so bad for you!It's my birthday … Happy Birthday. Sorry the weather is so bad for you!It's my birthday tomorrow and the OH proposed at Easter so we are having a birthday/engagement dinner with close friends at a Thai restaurant tomorrow. We have made a long weekend out of the bank holiday so we can do loads of little celebrations. Hehe

thanks we were hoping to go for lunch at a place with an outdoor play area for the kids but we're now going to have to rethink that cos of the weather :-(
    happy birthday for tomorrow :gift: & congratulations on your engagement :thumbsup:

DLM;8506559

Happy birthday Cheerleader.Hope you have a great day, we are going to … Happy birthday Cheerleader.Hope you have a great day, we are going to Alton Towers

thanks hope the weather isn't too bad for you at alton towers!

SAT+SUN+MON = 21-24 hours of revision.

might go to the cinema , if i can get some money

going to the funfair tomorrow..... thats about it.

starting putting a fence up yesterday, finishing that off & hopefully building or should i say putting a shed together, it came it 2 massive cardboard boxes :? weather is overcast & has been raining in not so sunny Bournemouth ! so hope fully it will rain all day :-D

Working:cry:

cheerleader;8506505

Happy Birthday to U:whistling:

Banned

cheerleader;8506847

thanks hope the weather isn't too bad for you at alton towers!

We had a good time and weather was ok.

We saw Robbie Fowler and went on quite a few rides :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3811482
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2238
      3. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX55
      4. What is there free to do in your town?1725

See more discussions