What's everyone up to tonight?

Banned 26 replies
Found 23rd Oct 2009
I've had a long week at Uni, and I'm get ready to open the red wine. What's everyone up to ce soir?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
26 Comments

going for a few beers at 8...new saw movie at 12 in linwood thn party after that...hopefully dont get home till sunday!!!!!

oooo i wish i so want a drink, but taking painkillers :cry:

Off to see We Will Rock You at Bristol Hippodrome, then off drinking

Original Poster Banned

scotland88;6666846

going for a few beers at 8...new saw movie at 12 in linwood thn party … going for a few beers at 8...new saw movie at 12 in linwood thn party after that...hopefully dont get home till sunday!!!!!

Sounds good. I've only seen saw 1, so need to catch up before I go and see the new one at the cinema.

Original Poster Banned

awoodhall2003;6666853

oooo i wish i so want a drink, but taking painkillers :cry:

What's up? I was dying last week of a chesty cough and general flu.

choc1969;6666859

ok....i thought i was haviung a fab night going to Zizzi but urs kinda wins!!!!

have an awesome time.

Watching waybuloos with my 2 youngest at the mo, then housework after they have gone to bed. oh the glamour!

Original Poster Banned

choc1969;6666859

I've seen We Will Rock You down at the west end. It's highly recommended on my part!

magicbeans;6666866

ok....i thought i was haviung a fab night going to Zizzi but urs kinda … ok....i thought i was haviung a fab night going to Zizzi but urs kinda wins!!!! :phave an awesome time.

will do MB, have my singing voice on lol and drinking red wine at the mo ;-)

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans;6666866

ok....i thought i was haviung a fab night going to Zizzi but urs kinda … ok....i thought i was haviung a fab night going to Zizzi but urs kinda wins!!!! :phave an awesome time.

Mmmm Zizzi. I haven't eaten out in months, poor poor student here ;-)

Original Poster Banned

pinkkitty2007;6666872

Watching waybuloos with my 2 youngest at the mo, then housework after … Watching waybuloos with my 2 youngest at the mo, then housework after they have gone to bed. oh the glamour!

Haha, but once they've hit the sack open the bottle of wine and you'll be fine.

Pizza made with home made dough.

Squisito! :thumbsup:

choc1969;6666882

will do MB, have my singing voice on lol and drinking red wine at the mo … will do MB, have my singing voice on lol and drinking red wine at the mo ;-)

woo!! sounds like ur gonna have fun!
grosvenorgambler;6666890

Mmmm Zizzi. I haven't eaten out in months, poor poor student here ;-)

oo make use fo the nandos offer on here. students get half chicken free! i lurrrrrrrrrrve nandos! am preggers and seriously could eat there every day! but i think hubby bored of it...so we gotta do something different. omg i want nandos!!!!!!

Banned

pinkkitty2007;6666872

Watching waybuloos with my 2 youngest at the mo, then housework after … Watching waybuloos with my 2 youngest at the mo, then housework after they have gone to bed. oh the glamour!

you rock chick you:-D

Going to the gym. How boring.

Saw a client this afternoon, have two tomorrow and one on sunday, so almost back to normal here.

Wont be doin anythin tonight x

OP banned?!?!?!

scotland88;6666846

going for a few beers at 8...new saw movie at 12 in linwood thn party … going for a few beers at 8...new saw movie at 12 in linwood thn party after that...hopefully dont get home till sunday!!!!!

i feel for you m8

im out tonight at 8 too, off to my mates for pre party drinks, then off to a party then the union :lol: which i get in to free (me and 2 others) cos i have a union VIP card :lol:

grosvenorgambler;6666864

What's up? I was dying last week of a chesty cough and general flu.

hotukdeals.com/ite…s-b
:thumbsup:
magicbeans;6667076

OP banned?!?!?!

lol!

Banned,oh dear,i won't bother saying i'm waiting for my OH to arrive on the train,then having a takeaway,then bed;-)

magicbeans;6667076

OP banned?!?!?!

I figured so. I asked for a multi check xx

200 posts and opening threads like an oldie.

tinkerbell28;6667169

I am suprsied it was never sussed after his gambling thread:roll:

I never saw that one ;-)

tinkerbell28;6667169

I am suprsied it was never sussed after his gambling thread:roll:

+1 :thumbsup:

off out now peeps, be on later if not too drunk :w00t:

ClarityofMind;6667032

Saw a client this afternoon, have two tomorrow and one on sunday, so … Saw a client this afternoon, have two tomorrow and one on sunday, so almost back to normal here. Wont be doin anythin tonight x

that sounds soooo wrong com :w00t:

michelleleemoo;6668042

that sounds soooo wrong com :w00t:

It's all good for me........... lol

ClarityofMind;6667143

I figured so. I asked for a multi check xx200 posts and opening threads … I figured so. I asked for a multi check xx200 posts and opening threads like an oldie.

good spot!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    4. word association Game74244933

See more discussions