Groups

Whats everyone upto today then?

Banned
    so its saturday atlast... wooooo

Whats your plans for today?

im off to the pub and maybe hitting the town.

18 Comments

Supermod

Having a house warming party and getting smashed.

Original Poster Banned

magicjay1986;4573668

Having a house warming party and getting smashed.

Sounds like a plan mate

Supermod

DangerGod;4573670

Sounds like a plan mate

Just not looking forward to waking up tomorrow morning to tidy up and then go off and play two games of football :x

bought 2 memory cards off play

Original Poster Banned

brawlzzz;4573700

bought 2 memory cards off play

sounds fun lol

going 2 get dressed at some point I guess then wait for a m8 to come round later for a few drinks

Original Poster Banned

hunter82;4573740

[COLOR="Red"]going 2 get dressed at some point [/COLOR]I guess then wait … [COLOR="Red"]going 2 get dressed at some point [/COLOR]I guess then wait for a m8 to come round later for a few drinks

im at the same stage

DangerGod;4573743

im at the same stage

Got a whole load of cw to do, then with a bit of luck i should be going out on the lash

Original Poster Banned

mum2b;4573782

Got a whole load of cw to do, then with a bit of luck i should be going … Got a whole load of cw to do, then with a bit of luck i should be going out on the lash

nice nice... have fun

DangerGod;4573743

im at the same stage

I will just get dressed very quickly when I hear hubbys car pull up on the drive:whistling:

DangerGod;4573785

nice nice... have fun

Just got to get rid of the hang over from last night first

Laid 4.5 yards of concrete, gravelled down the side of the house, replaced some roof tiles, ran the kids into town, cooked breakfast for 4, raised a helpdesk ticket for a clients downed website and just checking status of online deliveries. Now hankering for a spot of lunch, off to town to get some veggies at the market then after all that COD4 - XBOX - Double points online!

Original Poster Banned

hunter82;4573806

I will just get dressed very quickly when I hear hubbys car pull up on … I will just get dressed very quickly when I hear hubbys car pull up on the drive:whistling:

i hope the milkman has gone by then lol

Original Poster Banned

marmalade47;4574039

Laid 4.5 yards of concrete, gravelled down the side of the house, … Laid 4.5 yards of concrete, gravelled down the side of the house, replaced some roof tiles, ran the kids into town, cooked breakfast for 4, raised a helpdesk ticket for a clients downed website and just checking status of online deliveries. Now hankering for a spot of lunch, off to town to get some veggies at the market then after all that COD4 - XBOX - Double points online!

you have done more this morning than i have done all week!

DangerGod;4574139

i hope the milkman has gone by then lol

Cheeky lol

marmalade47;4574039

Laid 4.5 yards of concrete, gravelled down the side of the house, … Laid 4.5 yards of concrete, gravelled down the side of the house, replaced some roof tiles, ran the kids into town, cooked breakfast for 4, raised a helpdesk ticket for a clients downed website and just checking status of online deliveries. Now hankering for a spot of lunch, off to town to get some veggies at the market then after all that COD4 - XBOX - Double points online!

Just a quiet day for you then lol

Original Poster Banned

hunter82;4574574

Cheeky lol

lol joke joke

DangerGod;4574577

lol joke joke

dont worry I know lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions