What's Faster? DealExtreme or Ebay - Dealextreme wins!

I recently ordered a DSTT on 25th, and it arrived today.
I ordered a 2gb Micro SD card off fleabay at the same time and it is yet to arrive....
Goes to shop how erm... rubbish ebay is.
The micro sd card is from a seller with 132,657 on feedback with 99.6% lol...
I think its a record time for me to recieve someat from DealExtreme lol!

Tim

12 Comments

tbf the person on ebay with that much feedback must sell a hell of a lot of stuff!

Original Poster

Yeh.. He says in the description that please allow 2 days after payment for item to be shipped and I think he's sent it 2nd clas so... it should be here tomorrow lol

How does that make eBay rubbish??

You bought from a seller on eBay not the site themselves.

Strange logic.

Banned

Syzable;3092763

How does that make eBay rubbish??You bought from a seller on eBay not the … How does that make eBay rubbish??You bought from a seller on eBay not the site themselves.Strange logic.

Agreed!

Congrats on 15K Sy :thumbsup:

Cheers mate........that's a lot of http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w62/spw3167/ZFD_Spamtinx.gif :-D

Banned

Syzable;3092836

Cheers mate........that's a lot of :-D

loooool

looks like that Droid from Star Wars:-D

Banned

Syzable;3092763

How does that make eBay rubbish??You bought from a seller on eBay not the … How does that make eBay rubbish??You bought from a seller on eBay not the site themselves.Strange logic.

Agreed again! Thats like saying HotukDeals is rubbish because I posted a deal that no one liked!

hankmarvin4;3092858

Agreed again! Thats like saying HotukDeals is rubbish because I posted a … Agreed again! Thats like saying HotukDeals is rubbish because I posted a deal that no one liked!

Well now you mention it......

:giggle: ;-)

I was very impressed with Deal Xtreme. I saw the post for the DSTT and it arrived today so very impressed. Now just got to sort out how to put things on it (and from where!). Thanks OP for orig post on the DSTT - a bargain!

melmorc;3093815

I was very impressed with Deal Xtreme. I saw the post for the DSTT and … I was very impressed with Deal Xtreme. I saw the post for the DSTT and it arrived today so very impressed. Now just got to sort out how to put things on it (and from where!). Thanks OP for orig post on the DSTT - a bargain!

Try this:

No rep please.

hotukdeals.com/for…t=3

Original Poster

I'm only comparing that 2 people/companies both with a lot of feedback , and the one that ships from Hong Kong is faster than one that ships from the UK.

thesaint;3093908

Try this:No rep please. … Try this:No rep please. :)http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2326808&postcount=3

Nice guide used it today worked a treat saved me using google :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HOMEBASE CLEARANCE SALE11
    2. Denon AVRX 2400H @ Peter Tyson £399.9934
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764555
    4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …248808

See more discussions