EXPIRED

whats for dinner on Valentines ??

What has everyone made for dinner tonight ?

29 Comments

Pizza and potato wedges.Followed by strawberries and cream.
But did have a Valentines meal out at a restaurant last night!

I bought roses so food is 2nd on my list for tonight. Wine 3rd. Good film 4th if I can stay awake long enough to see the end.

Spag bol, alone

if your having take away theres some offers here,

20% cashback at Hungry House via Quidco hotukdeals.com/dea…946

25% new customers 20% existing customers cashback at Just Eat via Topcashback hotukdeals.com/mis…983

Edited by: "cainer1" 14th Feb

Takeaway
We don't fall for all the hype of booking a meal on the day so we'll go out over the weekend

Chinese being delivered later on.
(Any excuse to get out of cooking!)

Steak & eggs that's all, no wine - We are both on the Dukan Diet Attack Phase!!

had our lovely steak dinner yesterday and making some lamb biryani at home today... haven't thought of dessert yet though....

Banned

subway with the kids.

Hopefully a slice of hair-pie.

squiff

Spag bol, alone

That's funny, I am cooking spag Bol too! Just for me and my grumpy teenager. Put extra garlic in too seeing as nobody to impress lol

majestic2012

Ewww

wayners

I bought roses so food is 2nd on my list for tonight. Wine 3rd. Good film … I bought roses so food is 2nd on my list for tonight. Wine 3rd. Good film 4th if I can stay awake long enough to see the end.

You've gotta stay awake

Mince and tatties

Subway of course only £1.30 drink and sub Mmmmmmmmmm hurry you only got half hour left

majestic2012

​furburger?

potnoodle

afnoor

had our lovely steak dinner yesterday and making some lamb biryani at … had our lovely steak dinner yesterday and making some lamb biryani at home today... haven't thought of dessert yet though....

Any tips for makin biryani mine always sucks lol

just had fish an chips and i payed

Anniversary yesterday so good old KFC last night....turkish pizza tonight....in front of the Barcelona match....how romantic....oh and lots of chocs.

Steak and kidney casserole and dumplings, old family receipe that takes all day to slow cook, but worth it . Not exactly romantic , but it will make him happy

majestic2012

That's old school pal. Get yourself down Boots and buy her a razor. You'll be eating toast all night to get rid of the curly clock springs.

ndam11

Anniversary yesterday so good old KFC last night....turkish pizza … Anniversary yesterday so good old KFC last night....turkish pizza tonight....in front of the Barcelona match....how romantic....oh and lots of chocs.

Thanks for reminding me about the match. V Day made with a glass of merlot - alone.

random_dude

​furburger?

Bearded-Clam?

SKIVER123

That's old school pal. Get yourself down Boots and buy her a razor. … That's old school pal. Get yourself down Boots and buy her a razor. You'll be eating toast all night to get rid of the curly clock springs.

Ooh, hairless-pie. Exotic.

Lidl noodles with egg and ham with morrisons stir fried veg. Treacle pudding for afters..Last year we visited Red peppers restaurant in Birmingham mailbox on 14th. Now that was nice way to spend the night.
Edited by: "wayners" 14th Feb

Steak, chips, salad, Diane sauce with a glass of Cava followed by strawberries and cream.

All freshly made, No packet stuff.

subway sandwiches

Humble pie.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. DVD storage33
    2. Iphone 7 - What Case?614
    3. Jury service1721
    4. Getting Student Beams account without being a student11

See more discussions