Groups

What's for lunch?

I'm having Heinz Tomato Soup ( it's only soup I'll eat ) with 4 Co-Op wholemeal rolls and 6 slices of M&S High Bran Bread.
    Why so much bread? I not had no breakfast as I only got up about midday.
    With Granini Cherry juice and then I'm going have a Strawberry Fab. All the supermarkets have loads of ice lollies on offer at moment.

30 Comments

Is this a joke? lol

Quorn nugget sarnies, and a fruit shoot!

Original Poster

No,no joke,just passing time.

Wish I had your imagination when it comes to dinner.

Pot Noodle is on the cards for me....

...boring?

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5188400

No,no joke,just passing time.

It was just the 4 rolls and 6 slices of bread bit lol.

Roll on the size 20 clothes with all that bread....

bout 1500 calories there, what you avin for tea, ???????

A cheese and mayo sandwich, crisps, jaffa cake mini roll, kit kat and a large bag of strawberries, blueberries and cherries

id stuggle to eat that much bread in a week, let alone one meal.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;5188418

It was just the 4 rolls and 6 slices of bread bit lol.

Cos so precise lol.

landofdan;5188435

id stuggle to eat that much bread in a week, let alone one meal.

Its only the same as 12 slices of bread....whats difficult lol !!!

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;5188419

Roll on the size 20 clothes with all that bread....

I can eat what I like at moment as it's not making a difference,I've not gained any weight in my pregnancy yet,I'm same as when I started.

fireheaven;5188432

A cheese and mayo sandwich, crisps, jaffa cake mini roll, kit kat and a … A cheese and mayo sandwich, crisps, jaffa cake mini roll, kit kat and a large bag of strawberries, blueberries and cherries

haha, I've always told you just because you eat some healthy stuff, it doesn't balance out the rest of the crap you eat...I don't think I've ever known a girl to eat so much. :giggle:

I dunno what I'm having yet, probably a sandwich or a ready meal before I go gym in a couple hours.

Original Poster

fskinner;5188430

bout 1500 calories there, what you avin for tea, ???????

Don't know yet.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5188452

I can eat what I like at moment as it's not making a difference,I've not … I can eat what I like at moment as it's not making a difference,I've not gained any weight in my pregnancy yet,I'm same as when I started.

lol my sister thought that, now she cannae shift the weight.

I've just polished off a really pink rare roast beef sandwich with rocket and mustard mayo, then a bowl of mixed berries with some creamy strawberry yoghurt.

Snack a Jacks (Salt and Vinegar) next, then this afternoon i'll casually snack on the souls of the innocent :evil:

pasta and crisps, was so fine.

Skipping dinner

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;5188473

lol my sister thought that, now she cannae shift the weight.

I gain in between having the kids,I lose weight by breastfeeding then it comes on in between.
    I'll worry about it later on lol.

Original Poster

My partner left some Mr Kipling cakes on table so I'm going have them 1st before ice lolly.They the ones with the almonds on with jam in them.

BlondeBella;5188501

pasta and crisps, was so fine.

Good idea, I might go ahead and make some pasta....perfect before a workout full of carbs. :thumbsup:

realfriendlyman;5188602

Good idea, I might go ahead and make some pasta....perfect before a … Good idea, I might go ahead and make some pasta....perfect before a workout full of carbs. :thumbsup:

It would of been better without the crisp tho they are abit fattening:lol:

Chicken and cheese panini with pesto and a banana, Yum!

A couple of mackeral and tomato rolls and a cup of coffee.

I'm a complete heifer and even I couldn't manage 4 rolls and 6 slices of bread in one go! lol

Original Poster

I swapped the Fab for a Mint Crisp lolly in end.

BlondeBella;5188612

It would of been better without the crisp tho they are abit fattening:lol:

It would of...now stop talking about crisps because I have a huge 18 multipack of Walkers sitting right in front of me. :giggle:

I'm making pasta with tomatoes and chargrilled vegetables.

Banana79;5188706

Chicken and cheese panini with pesto and a banana, Yum!

Are you talking about Ugo's paninis....they're really nice and smell even better.....I haven't had one for a good couple months now but used to eat them nearly every day for a while. :whistling:.

realfriendlyman;5188948

It would of...now stop talking about crisps because I have a huge 18 … It would of...now stop talking about crisps because I have a huge 18 multipack of Walkers sitting right in front of me. :giggle:I'm making pasta with tomatoes and chargrilled vegetables.

crisps fine:whistling:, mine was just pasta and tomatoes. Bought it from the sandwich lady:p

realfriendlyman;5188948

It would of...now stop talking about crisps because I have a huge 18 … It would of...now stop talking about crisps because I have a huge 18 multipack of Walkers sitting right in front of me. :giggle:I'm making pasta with tomatoes and chargrilled vegetables. Are you talking about Ugo's paninis....they're really nice and smell even better.....I haven't had one for a good couple months now but used to eat them nearly every day for a while. :whistling:.

Yeah, they are gorgeous! Just a shame they aren't cheaper!

BlondeBella;5188960

crisps fine:whistling:, mine was just pasta and tomatoes. Bought it from … crisps fine:whistling:, mine was just pasta and tomatoes. Bought it from the sandwich lady:p

I'm staying away from those crisps...I'm putting myself through the ultimate test by having them infront of me all the time but staying away from them. lol

This sandwich lady sounds weird...does she actually look like a sandwich? :giggle:

Banana79;5189052

Yeah, they are gorgeous! Just a shame they aren't cheaper!

Ugos Paninis are really nice but they're normally about £2.30 each, so I only buy a stack of them when they're on offer, i.e BOGOF or 2 for £3 and that's when I stock up. :giggle:

There's loads of Subways around here anyway, so I can buy Sub of the day for less and that includes loads of salad (I love salad). :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29313799
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335
      3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767171

See more discussions