What's for lunch today ????

I think I fancy a jacket spud, but which filling? Cheese and beans or chicken curry?

What are you having and why ?

73 Comments

Banned

Coffee and fags

I'm addicted to legal drugs...

oh yes you've put a thought in my head now ... J Potato for me too ... think I'll go for just Cheese on top sprinkled with Black pepper corns ... yummy ( & lots of it!)

got a ham & cheese sandwich, and a banana. Feel like a Chicken Curry with fried rice though!

Banned

I'm just having my breakfast :roll:

Original Poster

ODB_69;3366622

Coffee and fagsI'm addicted to legal drugs...

Everyone knows that constitutes breakfast. Silly you :whistling:

ODB_69;3366622

Coffee and fagsI'm addicted to legal drugs...

you go to the same restaurant as me then lol:p

Original Poster

DLM;3366640

I'm just having my breakfast :roll:

Watcha havin' ?

Banned

kyalion;3366648

Watcha havin' ?

Toast :-D

Banned

Coffee (without the caffeine) and fags

bagette filled with egg mayo for me and a samll fruit salad :-D

tuna mayo baguette.....its home bake baguette..those part baked ones... with some red onions and salad. yumm!

Original Poster

Aren't we a healthy bunch so far. No Golden Arches or KFC mentioned yet. Waiting........

Banned

kyalion;3366737

Aren't we a healthy bunch so far. No Golden Arches or KFC mentioned yet. … Aren't we a healthy bunch so far. No Golden Arches or KFC mentioned yet. Waiting........

I might go to Subway later because i have some vouchers and i used to work there.

Banned

sassie;3366664

Coffee (without the caffeine) and fags

Where's the fun in that?:?

cheese & beans ftw

I'm gettin me a big @ss footlong Steak & Cheese from Subway...toasted on Italian bread with lettice, cucumber, onion and lashings of Southwest sauce, followed up by a double choc-chip cookie and a big @ss cup of Cola.... :thumbsup:

I'm going out for a liquid lunch:-D

Banned

StevenA2000_uk;3366800

I'm gettin me a big @ss footlong Steak & Cheese from Subway...toasted on … I'm gettin me a big @ss footlong Steak & Cheese from Subway...toasted on Italian bread with lettice, cucumber, onion and lashings of Southwest sauce, followed up by a double choc-chip cookie and a big @ss cup of Cola.... :thumbsup:

I hate you...

Banned

Train Driver;3366813

I'm going out for a liquid lunch:-D

my kinda lunch, got to wait till friday for mine:oops:

ODB_69;3366817

I hate you...

lol....I think of that statement when I'm munching down into my footlong Subway :thumbsup:

Banned

ODB_69;3366754

Where's the fun in that?:?

I dont need the caffeine for that ;-)

sassie;3366845

my kinda lunch, got to wait till friday for mine:oops:

It's Saturday for me today.......Still fuzzy from last night:roll:

StevenA2000_uk;3366800

I'm gettin me ....... with lettice , cucumber, onion .. :thumbsup:

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn121/faiza333/ed_imgSNF30BIZGL_26_130437a.jpg

Banned

StevenA2000_uk;3366847

lol....I think of that statement when I'm munching down into my footlong … lol....I think of that statement when I'm munching down into my footlong Subway :thumbsup:

I hope you choke or you get mugged by the giant olive people

sassie;3366852

I dont need the caffeine for that ;-)

naughty....

but thank you for the fantasy :thumbsup:

prob have a cheese and ham panini

[CENTER]http://www.zwani.com/graphics/cute_sayings/images/funny_11.gif[/CENTER]

Bacon roll from Asda with hot choc mmmmm:thumbsup:

last nights chinese - yum

In fact, I've changed my mind. I'm going to the chinese takeaway for a lunchtime special. Slices of Chicken Breast in Curry Sauce, Crispy fried onions with fried rice. Washed down with a nice can of chilled Pepsi....

IT'S FLIED LICE.....YOU PLICK!

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Well, that's torn it. Spud shop closed today for some reason, so went to Sainsbury's and had a Chicken and bacon sandwich, 1 piece of southern fried chicken and a Yeo Valley apricot yoghurt. MMmmm.

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;3367259

In fact, I've changed my mind. I'm going to the chinese takeaway for a … In fact, I've changed my mind. I'm going to the chinese takeaway for a lunchtime special. Slices of Chicken Breast in Curry Sauce, Crispy fried onions with fried rice. Washed down with a nice can of chilled Pepsi....:thumbsup:

Don't try the soup of the day, creemofsumyungguy. Apparently vile !! :whistling:

Banned

kyalion;3367377

Don't try the soup of the day, creemofsumyungguy. Apparently vile !! … Don't try the soup of the day, creemofsumyungguy. Apparently vile !! :whistling:

I loved it....

had 2 lots......

;-)

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3367385

well I will sleep better now knowing that.......surprised you didnt have … well I will sleep better now knowing that.......surprised you didnt have any ice cream......:whistling::p

ODB must have excellent selection powers, 'cos you do make me laugh

I'm still waiting on you and the ice cream. I've got sprinkles in hand :w00t:

Original Poster

ODB_69;3367398

I loved it....had 2 lots......;-)

Bragger :-D

Banned

kyalion;3367415

I'm still waiting on you and the ice cream. I've got sprinkles in hand … I'm still waiting on you and the ice cream. I've got sprinkles in hand :w00t:

lol...interesting pet name....never heard it called that before....

mine's Lil ODB!

Nothin coz I got dentist appointment.....and I'm STARVING!

Original Poster

ODB_69;3367437

lol...interesting pet name....never heard it called that before....mine's … lol...interesting pet name....never heard it called that before....mine's Lil ODB!

Way too much info. That's another disturbing image in my head, thanks to you again

Original Poster

hannah19790;3367449

Nothin coz I got dentist appointment.....and I'm STARVING!

Aaw, soz. But it did taste good.

tea and jammy dodgers

kyalion;3367464

Aaw, soz. But it did taste good.

I can 'feel' the sympathy:roll::p
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions