What's for tea tonight?

Found 18th Mar
Hello there everybody

2911256-McNjr.jpg
Ive not seen a post based on food (apologies if there is and I've missed it)
So I thought I'd make one.

What are you having for tea / dinner tonight?
feel free to add pics and chat about anything you want

Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Half of mutleys pepperoni pizza.
jjmmww17 m ago

Would like to know about them carrot chips how do you make them?

33465043-mJ6U9.jpg
My favourite aunt makes them lol
LeahsMintytoutou37 m ago

I swear she's gonna come back later saying she had something totally …I swear she's gonna come back later saying she had something totally different instead

And the prize goes to LeahsMintytoutou

Pathetic
tregs1 m ago

If he ever learns how to cook it

I swear she's gonna come back later saying she had something totally different instead
206 Comments
Half a ready made pizza left over from yesterday and anything I can think of to add onto the plate.
And No! there's no pineapple toppings which Imo is an abomination.

I'll try n post a pic later
Southern fried steaks with paprika carrot chips and ravioli
i’ll be eating food and liquid
I made tea with this lastnight and added some onion, red pepper, sweetcorn and chicken, having it left overs tonight. Very tasty.
I used all the rice id cooked yesterday so I used a uncle bens egg fried rice microwave pack. Never had this rice before and won't again The spicy chicken hides the taste of the rice well thoug

33464937-YHTHN.jpg
I'd recommend trying these if you havnt already, super handy for a work night or when you don't want to create a meal 100% from scratch
33464937-l7tS7.jpg
Joey.Bloggsy7 m ago

Half a ready made pizza left over from yesterday and anything I can think …Half a ready made pizza left over from yesterday and anything I can think of to add onto the plate.And No! there's no pineapple toppings which Imo is an abomination. I'll try n post a pic later

Oh dear, this maybe the beginning of the end for us I like abit of pineapple in sweet and sour dishes and occasionally on pizza hope you enjoy the none pineapple pizza anyway,
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 18th Mar
2tigger27 m ago

Oooo paprika carrot chips sounds interesting! How you cooking them? Might have to give them a go one time
trivium6 m ago

i’ll be eating food and liquid

That's a plus, eating wood and clothing isn't good for digestion
Gotta start cooking ours in a sec.
Crispy fried pork loin steaks with (homemade fried) chips and fried egg.
2tigger214 m ago

Vegetable chowder and cheese on toast
jjmmww17 m ago

33465043-mJ6U9.jpg
My favourite aunt makes them lol
chuckiedoll9 m ago

Gotta start cooking ours in a sec. Crispy fried pork loin steaks with …Gotta start cooking ours in a sec. Crispy fried pork loin steaks with (homemade fried) chips and fried egg.

That sounds yummy <<< that's licking lips lol
2tigger22 m ago

[Image] My favourite aunt makes them lol

I've never seen those before! Will have a look next time I'm in the supermarket
TheRatedSeller12 m ago

psychobitchfromhell9 m ago

Vegetable chowder and cheese on toast

I have never had chowder before what makes a chowder different to soup? Is it cream or something? The cheese on toast sounds nice for dipping
tregs1 m ago

I swear she's gonna come back later saying she had something totally different instead
33465125-Sjx1y.jpg

OK its not entirely half but is fairly big.
I need to add things

/scratches head
LeahsMintytoutou36 m ago

Oh dear, this maybe the beginning of the end for us I like abit …Oh dear, this maybe the beginning of the end for us I like abit of pineapple in sweet and sour dishes and occasionally on pizza hope you enjoy the none pineapple pizza anyway,

You're not gonna let a pineapple get in the way of a good thing
Joey.Bloggsy6 m ago

You're not gonna let a pineapple get in the way of a good thing

Your right, how could I be so stupid. I nearly lost you, to... to ... to PINEAPPLE!

your pizza looks homemade! Nice, what meat have you got on there
Joey.Bloggsy17 m ago

[Image] OK its not entirely half but is fairly big. I need to add things …[Image] OK its not entirely half but is fairly big. I need to add things /scratches head

Spinach? Sweetcorn? More peppers, tomatoes, onion .. hmm can't think of more off top of my head
LeahsMintytoutou5 m ago

Your right, how could I be so stupid. I nearly lost you, to... to ... to …Your right, how could I be so stupid. I nearly lost you, to... to ... to PINEAPPLE! your pizza looks homemade! Nice, what meat have you got on there

As if I was gonna let a pineapple beat me

It's from Asda lol, they make it fresh and it tastes really good.
Oh and it's chicken
Joey.Bloggsy6 m ago

As if I was gonna let a pineapple beat me It's from Asda lol, they …As if I was gonna let a pineapple beat me It's from Asda lol, they make it fresh and it tastes really good. Oh and it's chicken

Ah yeah I've had one before. Think I got BBQ pulled pork I like abit of a kick but I never dare get jalapeños.
It was going to be something nice with sea bass, but neither the wife or I can be used to cook it so we're having some spaghetti bol out of the freezer instead
LeahsMintytoutou37 m ago

I swear she's gonna come back later saying she had something totally …I swear she's gonna come back later saying she had something totally different instead

And the prize goes to LeahsMintytoutou

Pathetic
33465355-iHHXT.jpg

I think I over did it with the beans, ah well as the song goes goodbye stomach hello pizza my sweet pizza I knew we'd never part
Boiled potatoes, breaded plaice, peas and carrots.

Addendum fish fingers, someones had all my plaice
Edited by: "Segata-Sanshiro" 18th Mar
Mmmmmmine will do a pizza, if I can find it in my overstocked freezer, I'll cook it all and heat the rest tomorrow...simples
Edited by: "maccy1" 18th Mar
Joey.Bloggsy3 m ago

[Image] I think I over did it with the beans, ah well as the song goes …[Image] I think I over did it with the beans, ah well as the song goes goodbye stomach hello pizza my sweet pizza I knew we'd never part

Beans with pizza...that's a first
tregs9 m ago

And the prize goes to LeahsMintytoutouPathetic

Oh wow!! Hahaha
33465397-kcNe5.jpg
Ps what showed up on my notifications said Tregs quoted you: leahsmintytoutou pathetic.
I thought you were calling me pathetic for a minute, wondered what I had done wrong
Joey.Bloggsy6 m ago

[Image] I think I over did it with the beans, ah well as the song goes …[Image] I think I over did it with the beans, ah well as the song goes goodbye stomach hello pizza my sweet pizza I knew we'd never part

Is that sweetcorn mixed in with your beans?!!!??!
LeahsMintytoutou2 m ago

Oh wow!! Hahaha [Image] Ps what showed up on my notifications said Tregs …Oh wow!! Hahaha [Image] Ps what showed up on my notifications said Tregs quoted you: leahsmintytoutou pathetic. I thought you were calling me pathetic for a minute, wondered what I had done wrong

Lol - It's not you who is pathetic

33465406.jpg
Edited by: "tregs" 18th Mar
2tigger254 m ago

[Image] My favourite aunt makes them lol

AHH thought you made your own I make my own chips and sweet potato fries need to try these next not sure how they'd go
maccy14 m ago

Mmmmmmine will do a pizza, if I can find it in my overstocked freezer, …Mmmmmmine will do a pizza, if I can find it in my overstocked freezer, I'll cook it all and heat the rest tomorrow...simples

It's harder then it sounds, apparently!
Cakeboy7916 m ago

It was going to be something nice with sea bass, but neither the wife or I …It was going to be something nice with sea bass, but neither the wife or I can be used to cook it so we're having some spaghetti bol out of the freezer instead

For some reason I think spag Bol is one of those dishes that is even better after being left and reheated
LeahsMintytoutou3 m ago

Is that sweetcorn mixed in with your beans?!!!??!

I luuurrrvvee sweetcorn

Were not gonna fallout over sweetcorn, are we
Just had half a pizza, wasn't sure how to cut it, so cooked the whole thing then threw half away
Ok. Sorry hun. Munched before I could take a pic!
Had to sub the fried egg for petit pois but surely a better, healthier alternative!?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants