What's going on at Quidco?

I was suprised to see today that Comet, Currys and Dixons are no longer listed on Quidco; only versions that sell dvds etc.

When did they disappear? I was hoping to use them to buy a TV this weekend. PCWorld are still on though the TV and stand deal I want is £25 dearer there.

5 Comments

dixons has been gone for a while, however you get triple nectar points at the moment by going thru nectar estores.

This is 6 points per £1 spend which might be useful if you collect nectar points, effectively 3% back in points

Original Poster

Did they just decide to withdraw or have they been taken off?

I've got a Nectar card somewhere's in a drawer, I'll take a look and see what I could use the points for. Ta.

Use TopCashBack.co.uk instead. You get your cashback, and all without the £5 admin fee.

Banned

dxx;4905799

Use TopCashBack.co.uk instead. You get your cashback, and all without … Use TopCashBack.co.uk instead. You get your cashback, and all without the £5 admin fee.

Do they pay out? Or are they like Quidco and claim goods bought haven't tracked?

guv;4905967

Do they pay out? Or are they like Quidco and claim goods bought haven't … Do they pay out? Or are they like Quidco and claim goods bought haven't tracked?

topcashback is pretty good and has tracked well for the few months I've used it. 2 missing claims were even resolved for me!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again614
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2073
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124

See more discussions