What's going on at the BUYAGIFT site/link in next post !!!!! Naked man for 10p.lol......

I found a test/temporary page...have'nt got a clue what the guys doing without his clothes and a big sign.lol.....

7 Comments

Original Poster

:w00t::w00t::w00t:
buyagift.co.uk/Cat…cts
If you click on the other temporary products,it takes you to some nonsense things.lol.

OMG you can buy him for 10p...lol
buyagift.co.uk/Pro…uct

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/2914/testce.jpg

looool av just bought two:-D

Original Poster

bossyboots;7654331

looool av just bought two:-D

Remember to use codes too.lol...
Can you see it too.....whats that about.lol....I don't think the public are meant to see this.....I guess he's leaving the company....:-D

hotscot;7654346

Remember to use codes too.lol...Can you see it too.....whats that … Remember to use codes too.lol...Can you see it too.....whats that about.lol....I don't think the public are meant to see this.....I guess he's leaving the company....:-D

hahahaha and what a way to go :-D

Original Poster

bossyboots;7654519

hahahaha and what a way to go :-D

I think he needs to top up his tan.lol....and that is a very big sign :oops:

I've just bought 7....one for each day of the week

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;7654746

I've just bought 7....one for each day of the week

shame he's nothing like your avatar.lol......I tried to use discount code,but not allowed :oops: but will try Quidco.
I have emailed the company to let them know,poor guy :oops: told them it did cheer me up though:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …129306
    2. BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Announced.33
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846288
    4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32148

See more discussions