What's going on here?

Posted 20th Nov
Just noticed in a car park. Any idea what's going on?

3335828-xVeSt.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Totally reminded me of this

39039393-JaWgZ.jpg
15 Comments
No.
Were they parked in the middle of multiple (maybe four) spaces?
Looks to me like a classic game of "Traffic warden: There's a valid ticket here, somewhere"
Edited by: "andymagic" 20th Nov
Maybe the machine had a fit and printed them all out in one go, so the driver has put them all on display
Totally reminded me of this

39039393-JaWgZ.jpg
adam_holcombe20/11/2019 09:43

Were they parked in the middle of multiple (maybe four) spaces?

No just one space.
ktm66620/11/2019 10:33

Maybe the machine had a fit and printed them all out in one go, so the …Maybe the machine had a fit and printed them all out in one go, so the driver has put them all on display

I thought the same thing, bit they were all dated yesterday..no valid ticket for today. Wondering if they thought buying that many tickets meant they could park for that many days???
Maybe the machine was broken and kept issuing multiple tickets?
Bigfootpete20/11/2019 12:49

Maybe the machine was broken and kept issuing multiple tickets?

Considered that too. Very strange lol
probably fails the "clearly displayed" aspect of ticket terms & conditions.

if you've got to hunt for it how clearly displayed is it?

"Book him Dano"
Mr_Gus20/11/2019 15:19

probably fails the "clearly displayed" aspect of ticket terms & …probably fails the "clearly displayed" aspect of ticket terms & conditions.if you've got to hunt for it how clearly displayed is it?"Book him Dano"

Well they were all valid ... yesterday...?
One in a herd applicable to the "current time" for validity & visibility, besides, if they are all for 1 hr (or whatever) there is likely also clause of "no return within x amount of hours" ..the council will have that sort of thing covered as they will have more experience than the pee'd off car owner.
likely a warden will ticket the vehicle, take a pic & send it to their supervisor as evidence of "not clearly visible & more where's wally"
myusernamehasgone23420/11/2019 10:47

Totally reminded me of this [Image]

so if you do that, the warden would have to check every ticket to make sure there is a valid ticket,right?

genius
EN1GMA20/11/2019 19:48

so if you do that, the warden would have to check every ticket to make …so if you do that, the warden would have to check every ticket to make sure there is a valid ticket,right?genius

I think you would get a fine for not clearly displaying the ticket.

But would be so funny to do this.

I would want to see the wardens reaction.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants