Banned
    Last Activity: Today 02:30

jr129389 hotukdeals.com/for…gif
    Banned
    Last Activity: Yesterday 19:52

binnsy777 hotukdeals.com/for…gif
    Banned
    Last Activity: Today 09:42

Was it one big scam? I know about jr129389, he's just a fool but the 'other' two?

20 Comments

Banned

dont you know its National Ban a Member Day :whistling: ............... Dino your Fired ...oh sorry No your Binned :giggle:

Was about to ask the same thing, Thats just plain odd!!

I PM'd 8-bit and he seemed helpful/genuine and even offered/preferred pick up for the tv as an option!!!

Original Poster

Iom-RF

Was about to ask the same thing, Thats just plain odd!!I PM'd 8-bit and … Was about to ask the same thing, Thats just plain odd!!I PM'd 8-bit and he seemed helpful/genuine and even offered/preferred pick up for the tv as an option!!!

Strange.
    I know the Mods can check an IP address and see if it's linked to any other HUKD account, I bet that was the reason but still a bit odd.

I can't see he was linked to Jase159/Jr129389, The spelling/grammar was better for a start.

(I also PM'd him letting him know of Jase159/Jr129389 past record on ripping people off and to be careful if he is going to post it etc.)

i expect binny or whatever was jase? as his email was [email protected] but thats just speculation.....we'l probs never know lol

tazandsaz

i expect binny or whatever was jase? as his email was [email protected] but … i expect binny or whatever was jase? as his email was [email protected] but thats just speculation.....we'l probs never know lol

binnsy777 had an email address that pointed to [email protected]

But it pointed to professional site so I presumed it couldn't of been Jase.

[SIZE=2]I missed this.........i presume they were banned before anyone got ripped off again?[/SIZE]

I dont want to get myself into trouble so please excuse me if i do mods. I was just on the thread now to look whether the tele had been sold. And was going to post but said its banned. What does that mean? Obviously i mean i know he is banned lol but the tv is not avaliable to buy now then? Cause i was kinda interested

Made another thread about this by accident lol hotukdeals.com/for…751

Maybe he made another account to try and get people more interested in the TV and try to sell it more or something? Dunno really, but i must admit 8-bit seemed pretty genuine

Multiple accounts I believe (I'm not the one who did the banning there).

Original Poster

Admin

Multiple accounts I believe (I'm not the one who did the banning there).

Thanks for the reply Paul. :thumbsup:

Multiple accounts?

So 8-bit was also under a different username? (binnsy777?)

Original Poster

Iom-RF

Multiple accounts?So 8-bit was also under a different username? … Multiple accounts?So 8-bit was also under a different username? (binnsy777?)

I thought binnsy777 wanted to buy it? Some strange form of shill bidding going on:giggle: :giggle:

dinosteveus

I thought binnsy777 wanted to buy it? Some strange form of shill bidding … I thought binnsy777 wanted to buy it? Some strange form of shill bidding going on:giggle: :giggle:

Well none of it adds up really, I suppose we/I am just being nosey because I posted in the thread and Its interesting!!!

Original Poster

Iom-RF

Well none of it adds up really, I suppose we/I am just being nosey … Well none of it adds up really, I suppose we/I am just being nosey because I posted in the thread and Its interesting!!!

I would like to know what's going on. :-(
    I'm surprised the Mod that banned them hasn't posted yet, but then they don't have to explain their actions to us. :roll: :roll:

i

dinosteveus

I would like to know what's going on. :-( I'm surprised the Mod that … I would like to know what's going on. :-( I'm surprised the Mod that banned them hasn't posted yet, but then they don't have to explain their actions to us. :roll: :roll:

Why not?

Well they dont really. But then i guess people who were going to by the TV should have a right to know why they arent allowed to or something like that lol

Still an interesting story on HUKD!!! Spooky!!!

Original Poster

pmcg

iWhy not?

Because they are Moderators and we are just members :giggle: I don't know why :-(

Any update?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?89
      2. Samsung or Hisense22
      3. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?35
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?712

See more discussions