whats going on with amazons prices?

3 or 4 items i have looked at yesterday all went up in price in the space of 2 hours, despite them being the same price for months before.

for example the sennheiser CX300's and The hobbit audiobook unabridged. boh have gone up by a fair amount in no time at all..

anyone know why this is happening?

5 Comments

Maybe they have a sale or a special promotion about to start...

Customer demand I'd expect, It puts the item on the front page when there popular so some people think "thats a great deal because its on the front page" and buy it!

Loving the new avi Emma!!

Original Poster

Iom-RF

Customer demand I'd expect, It puts the item on the front page when there … Customer demand I'd expect, It puts the item on the front page when there popular so some people think "thats a great deal because its on the front page" and buy it!

doubt that, some of the things i was loking at cant be very popular.
for example a not very well known cookery book.

crunchiespg

doubt that, some of the things i was loking at cant be very popular.for … doubt that, some of the things i was loking at cant be very popular.for example a not very well known cookery book.

More likely what Emma said, A sale or a special promotion is probably about to start!, Just so they can put "50% off" etc.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764068
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846107
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2132
    4. Sad news about Barcelona1867

See more discussions