Whats going on with play.com

There sale is on, yet things are going crzy and people are getting allsorts of prices!
Argh, better set the thread up here

10 Comments

They're upping prices, selling out of stuff in an hour and it's very annoying!

Original Poster

:giggle: well thought id set this thread up as to not let other thread gets spammed, get your whinging in here people, its all for you

Just going to check my pizza ovens status....

Original Poster

Dude1971

They're upping prices, selling out of stuff in an hour and it's very … They're upping prices, selling out of stuff in an hour and it's very annoying!

Oooooh on that note and seeing your avator, did you see the A teams reunion about 11ish last night on channel 4 LOL!

Original Poster

My pizza oven is currently packing, talk about service, i think they expected the rush

No, they just have dealt with you before, and can sense the urgency
We know you want it to make tea on tonight

Original Poster

boydent999

No, they just have dealt with you before, and can sense the urgency :)We … No, they just have dealt with you before, and can sense the urgency :)We know you want it to make tea on tonight

This is true, the pizza is ready and waiting!
Its a shame play wont let you upgrade (for a charge) on the p+p as id have liked to have this for xmas, but its not essential

Glad i bagged it at £14.99, £29.99 now :giggle:

I wonder if the prices are changing, depending on which section you're looking at, say gadgets were 9-10, or 9-11 or summat? Just a rubbish thought

Imagine the uproar had you got the [email protected], only to see it fall to £14.99? They'red be trouble

Original Poster

I dont think they sell my item anymore, i searched and searched for it, then found the thread here to click the link, and theres no price to add to basket.

Ordered 24 hours ago at £14.99, changed from "packing" to just "processing" now :-(

I got two e-mails yesturday from them saying my stuff has been despatched already. Ordered them about 8.30 yesturday as the sale came on before 10.00am

Original Poster

Joshanna

I dont think they sell my item anymore, i searched and searched for it, … I dont think they sell my item anymore, i searched and searched for it, then found the thread here to click the link, and theres no price to add to basket.Ordered 24 hours ago at £14.99, changed from "packing" to just "processing" now :-(

Do you think its worth me giving them a ring or just leaving it?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    2. What an absolute disgrace2150
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846084

See more discussions