What's happend to YellowSticker ...

18 replies
Found 30th May 2008
First it was Juicyx now its poor old Yellowstickers PC has gone to the electronics grave yard and as a result her witty and off beat sarcasm is being missed.

We miss you Yellow and hope you come back soon

hugs and xxx

i miss yellow xx
- juicyx

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
18 Comments

Original Poster

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn176/godutchgo/Yellowsticker2.jpg

I'll second that, hurry back YS :thumbsup:

I sense a large amount of money is about to be spent - I can't see Yellow missing out on being here for too long - maybe one of the Vostro deals would be appropriate for her?

I am soooooo sad that when my pooter blew up on Wednesday I scrambled around to find the worlds oldest laptop and sparked it up so I could come and play :-D

Can't wait to see ya back T

aww no not yellow too. its a conspiricy i tell you all my frinds going one by one.
hurry back

what's happened to yellow?

Hope your back soon yellow.. I'm missing you .......:cry:

GoDutchGo;2205433

bless you!! am touched :oops::) at work at the moment, so grabbing my lunchtime fix! lol
I wonder..... can any of you clever bods help?
[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue][FONT=Tahoma]I have a laptop at home (on broadband, but only 512 wotsits) … I was using limewire the other night, but as soon as I inserted my ‘bluetooth dongle’ into the usb port, my laptop crashed. (I was wanting to Bluetooth some tunes to my mobile).[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue][FONT=Tahoma]Now, I cannot, revive my laptop. Switch it on, .. screen remains black, fan starts to whir… then stops. Nothing! [/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Wingdings][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue][FONT=Wingdings]L[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Wingdings][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

haven't a clue yellow, ask emasu or djnaff they might be able 2 help :thumbsup:

cheerleader;2207341

haven't a clue yellow, ask emasu or djnaff they might be able 2 help … haven't a clue yellow, ask emasu or djnaff they might be able 2 help :thumbsup:

..thanx.. may ask on another thread.. ;-)

going home now to give my laptop the 'kiss of life' ... failing that, its been nice knowing you all ! x

yellowsticker;2209134

going home now to give my laptop the 'kiss of life' ... failing that, … going home now to give my laptop the 'kiss of life' ... failing that, its been nice knowing you all ! x

Hope your magical kiss works YS :thumbsup:

Original Poster

yellowsticker;2209134

going home now to give my laptop the 'kiss of life' ... failing that, … going home now to give my laptop the 'kiss of life' ... failing that, its been nice knowing you all ! x

Use you LADY T magic on it girl .. :whistling:
good luck we're all missing you xx

i am shocked that you use limewire...:? and i thought you were a good wholesome girl

lello sticker!

kisses to juicy as well...sorry not been on text if ur reading hun x

boo... have hijacked mums laptop for a few mins....

yellow xxxxxxxxx

Original Poster

juicyx;2402397

yellow xxxxxxxxx

hello Juicyx .. good to see you back ..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.36
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769433
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226641
    4. UNDERTALE PS4 / PS Vita / PC Physical Editions (Exclusive to Fangamer)33

See more discussions