Groups

Whats happened in the last week?!!!

I have been away since sunday in the sticks in cornwall...no telly..no laptop..just lots of family fun and freshair....now im back home and back to normality would you kind hukd's pls tell me what ive missed...whats gone on in the world...on here etc...rep to helpers.

36 Comments

i grew a beard

ants97;5158217

i grew a beard

WOW, me too!

I'm sat eating 12 profiteroles.....! Fatty.

starsparkle2311;5158261

I doubt you're a fatty, greedy maybe,lol, I love them too:p

Ive got 9 left....i'm struggling.

Yummmmm Need any help?

starsparkle2311;5158242

May 8th, are you going to see it this weekend? Or are you one of the … May 8th, are you going to see it this weekend? Or are you one of the lucky ones who have seen it already? I'm hoping I am, fingers crossed:thumbsup:

none of my mates will go with me as they wouldn't be seen dead at anything sci fi related. (I'm really only allowed to hang about with them if I never mention star trek, terminator or firefly)
    So got monday off and I'm going on my lonesome, cannot wait. The beard will also be gone by then.

dooty wise, man utd got thru to finals, chelsea didnt and wernt happy.

politicians are speniding loads on toilet seats

hukld wise ascottishbloke and andywedge are mods...saint isnt...bwahahaha!

got an itchy noodle from fat woman with a beard

kt21;5158292

Yummmmm Need any help?

starsparkle2311;5158294

lol, put them away, NOW!!!!!!!!!:-D

7 left, im actually borking.............!

owlass;5158306

got an itchy noodle from fat woman with a beard

Ive not been anywhere near ya....!

Lulu'sMammy;5158241

WOW, me too!

depresingly your's probably has fewer grey hairs than mine. :oops:

ants97;5158317

depresingly your's probably has fewer grey hairs than mine. :oops:

Do pubes go grey? Serious question now...

Banned

dean thought he was a gangster and got his pu**y whipped

Lulu'sMammy;5158323

hey! last time i asked that my thread got pulled :-D

Lulu'sMammy;5158323

lol last time I checked mine were still grey free but I think at some point even they succumb to greyness.

Lulu'sMammy;5158310

7 left, im actually borking.............!

How many left now??????:-D

ants97;5158345

lol last time I checked mine were still grey free but I think at some … lol last time I checked mine were still grey free but I think at some point even they succumb to greyness.

Urgh you actually keep yours? Grosse get them whipped off man!

kt21;5158349

How many left now??????:-D

6.....im just fingering the chocolate bit now...yummy

Lulu'sMammy;5158323

not if ya use gonad 2000

bitseylango;5158334

hey! last time i asked that my thread got pulled :-D

cause ya put pic's up :roll:

Lulu'sMammy;5158354

Urgh you actually keep yours? Grosse get them whipped off man!

i'm like furry bear and cannot be bothered with the hassle. the one and only time i was smooth as a babys bottom (shaved for an op) it was the weirdest feeling in the world. just didn't feel right.:oops:

ants97;5158371

i'm like furry bear and cannot be bothered with the hassle. the one and … i'm like furry bear and cannot be bothered with the hassle. the one and only time i was smooth as a babys bottom (shaved for an op) it was the weirdest feeling in the world. just didn't feel right.:oops:

Feels better for the missus though? You single, or over 40?

Lulu'sMammy;5158413

Feels better for the missus though? You single, or over 40?

the missus at the time thought it was. now single and well under 40.

ants97;5158434

the missus at the time thought it was. now single and well under 40.

Now we are getting to the bottom of why you may be single lol

Lulu'sMammy;5158447

Now we are getting to the bottom of why you may be single lol

lol nah its apparently my reluctance to grow up, commitment issues, lack of ambition and playing my xbox too much.

ants97;5158458

lol nah its apparently my reluctance to grow up, commitment issues, lack … lol nah its apparently my reluctance to grow up, commitment issues, lack of ambition and playing my xbox too much.

How old are ya?

oh yeah , simon pegg died

starsparkle2311;5158461

Well, I don't drive and live miles away from the pictures, so I've had to … Well, I don't drive and live miles away from the pictures, so I've had to ask my parents who will drive, they're not keen on the kids coming with us, they think they won't like it. I've said they will,lol, I'm hoping they will, they are my kids after all, so hopefully we're going this Sunday, WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

they'll love it, still not read a bad review yet. you'll need to let me know if its as good as just about everyone says it is spoiler free of course.:thumbsup:

Lulu'sMammy;5158472

How old are ya?

ants97;5158498

they'll love it, still not read a bad review yet. you'll need to let me … they'll love it, still not read a bad review yet. you'll need to let me know if its as good as just about everyone says it is spoiler free of course.:thumbsup:29

Good looking? Send pic to PM for clarification

starsparkle2311;5158504

that is so not funny:x:w00t::p:-D

wha , it's on the news now

Lulu'sMammy;5158506

Good looking? Send pic to PM for clarification

lol average and my pic is up here buried in some drunken photo type thread.

ants97;5158525

lol average and my pic is up here buried in some drunken photo type … lol average and my pic is up here buried in some drunken photo type thread.

Find it, so i can have a butchers

Lulu'sMammy;5158529

Find it, so i can have a butchers

just for you I've stuck an old pic up in my profile.:thumbsup: I've now got very short hair as the curls were getting out of control

ants97;5158568

just for you I've stuck an old pic up in my profile.:thumbsup: I've now … just for you I've stuck an old pic up in my profile.:thumbsup: I've now got very short hair as the curls were getting out of control

How do i see peoples profiles now? Takes me to that new page.

starsparkle2311;5158597

that is so not funny, you're encouraging me to break away from my HUKD … that is so not funny, you're encouraging me to break away from my HUKD addiction now:w00t:Luckily I never believe anything you say:p

god ya gorgeous

Lulu'sMammy;5158577

How do i see peoples profiles now? Takes me to that new page.

got no idea, anyway i'm off to watch chuck.( I'll literally squeal like a girl of chuck and sarah finally get together, awesome)

starsparkle2311;5158731

OMFG you really are a geek, strangely tho' I quite like you for … OMFG you really are a geek, strangely tho' I quite like you for that:thumbsup::p

thanks I think. yep i'm a geek although not a really bad geek as I have been known to frequent the odd pub or club with real people and I have had a few real life (not online) girlfriends.

Oh and to whoever left the rep, yes I do now have a skinhead (well a 3/4 all over)/:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions