Groups

What's happened to Quidco?

I've been trying to use the site for 2 days now and all I get is a timeout error message.

Is the site down as I'm desperate to sign up for their British Gas cashback deal and do some shopping on M & S?

10 Comments

Ive just logged in OK

OK for me too....

May be time for a virus/spyware scan.

Fine for me too. Logged in with no problems..

Original Poster

That's v odd as I've now tried 2 different (work) PC's and both got the same problem. I've even tried using Opera.:cry:

Fine here on Firefox.

Fine for me three

yorica;3514650

That's v odd as I've now tried 2 different (work) PC's and both got the … That's v odd as I've now tried 2 different (work) PC's and both got the same problem. I've even tried using Opera.:cry:

There you go then. The anti skiver filter is semi working. They just need to add HUKD to the list and it's sorted:-D

By the way, try this link : 85.13.221.178/

The other day it wouldnt accept my password on this laptop. When i got home and tried on my pc, it logged on ok. I kept getting a message saying my password was wrong! All ok now though

Original Poster

The IP address didn't work either, I've even used a colleague's PC but the same happened there.

It must be blocked by my employer - very frustrating, I will have to use one of the other cashback sites but they offer less cashback on British Gas than QUIDCO.

Thanks for your prompt replies and help.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Weekly game codes giveaway 182722
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
      3. Did you know?2951
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336

See more discussions