Groups

Whats happened to the link for the christmas 12 days comp?

I should have written my code down, lol.

14 Comments

its underneath your recent activity on the right hand side

Original Poster

oh yeah, strange, I dont see the 1 - 12 windows anymore, just the background, anyone else see theres?

Tried to 'spend' mine and it said - code not valid!!!!!

Hope your code's ok.

i just see the background on mine now 2 no boxes

what the hell... the boxes have gone and with them goes my code. Thanks a lot HUKD.

Admin

I'll see what's happening with this guys and get back to you

Just gone to use one of mine and just got the background pic of snowman too :?

Chaos

Any idea when these will be active again? I want to get my £2.50 off borderlands before it sells out, lol.

thanks in advance!

juliet_bravo;7390817

I'll see what's happening with this guys and get back to you

Any Joy yet?

I copied the code into notepad as soon as I saw it :whistling:

Are they all £2.50 though?

My code has gone :0(

aardvarking;7392438

I copied the code into notepad as soon as I saw it :whistling:Are they … I copied the code into notepad as soon as I saw it :whistling:Are they all £2.50 though?

I thought it was going into my profile area like the HUKD birthday one did .. I'm sure the admin types will get this fixed soon enough

Assuming they were all £2.50 though, as it gave no indication of amount when I 'opened' the present.

Seems to be back to normal now - ta.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767304
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1730
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171349
      4. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?33

See more discussions