Groups

whats happened to the site?

I never even knew they were changing the site why do they just do this and not inform anyone? I havent a clue how to vote hot or anything!

13 Comments

it got hacked.

Banned

Change your password mate everybody got ripped. My bank account is empty.

I blame the chickens

Sir, I am pleased to announce it is I who has overseen the change, and subsquently own the site.

In order to fully function the site, you may send me you Bank Account, Sort Codes, or simply post you Debit cards and Pin via Post.

Kind Thanks

dont know what you mean, its the same as ever for me............
    must be your pc

Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles took it over.

t0mm

it got hacked.

nigerian hackers i heard from one person, also heard it was North korea from another

Original Poster

all the replies to my serious question are hilarious I think i have split my sides laughing!

Banned

its a shame there aren't any threads already about this you could have read to get your answer

adamsxi

all the replies to my serious question are hilarious I think i have split … all the replies to my serious question are hilarious I think i have split my sides laughing!

Scammers seem to have stolen your SOH as well.

Someone done a poopoo on it oO

There has been a banner linking to
    this thread
    for the last week.

skusey

Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles took it over.

I see what you did there
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions