What's happened with Facebook .........

12 replies
Found 6th Feb 2010
.... and how do I get it to go back to the old style? I can't see Status Updates any more. It seems to be all mixed in with all the rubbish that used to be on the News Feed page.
Don't like it!!

Thanks.

1. Misc
  2. Facebook
12 Comments

Original Poster

So ]THIS thread appears a few minutes after I post mine. I don't have the option at the side for Status Updates either.

Original Poster

jknoxville;7765568

its changed for some … its changed for some peoplehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/602186/new-look-facebook?t=602186

SNAP!!

haha beat you to it
i havent got the change yet but i dont think you can put it back

Banned

shibi din;7765569

So ]THIS thread appears a few minutes after I post mine. I don't have … So ]THIS thread appears a few minutes after I post mine. I don't have the option at the side for Status Updates either.

No. I posted it yesterday.

Original Poster

rumblefish;7765582

No. I posted it yesterday.

Lol, yeah I realise it was posted yesterday. I meant it was updated a few minutes after I posted my thread, therefore it 'appeared'.

Banned

shibi din;7765610

Lol, yeah I realise it was posted yesterday. I meant it was updated a … Lol, yeah I realise it was posted yesterday. I meant it was updated a few minutes after I posted my thread, therefore it 'appeared'.

ah right lol

im confused no one is posting pics, people are saying about news feed etc, mine has been live news feed for ages and if you just want status updates you click status' on the left hand side?...

Banned

numptyj;7765693

im confused no one is posting pics, people are saying about news feed … im confused no one is posting pics, people are saying about news feed etc, mine has been live news feed for ages and if you just want status updates you click status' on the left hand side?...

Yeh thats the current layout.. there is a new one.(apparently!!)

...as if it was any use anyway. Seems to me 75% of it is people full of their own self importance updating the world 10 times a day with ' their gonna get out their tree tonite' (yeah, on their own in a sweaty bedroom) or 'they just scored 10 million points in some Facebook game'...oh, and those that have about 300 cyber friends but never get out the house to meet a real one or maybe only to stalk some girl they fancy but could never talk to...

I hate the new layout! :-( I can't even see my "friends" now (yes, I do have a couple lol); it just gives me a list of people who are friends-of-friends or who I might like to add as a friend. Umm, NO, I think not! If I want to add a friend on Facebook I like to a) know the person and b) be friends with them! :-S Isn't there any way of switching back to a Facebook "classic" version?!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Full car respray11
    2. Best Way to Cook Pheasant Breasts?33
    3. Wireless earphones57
    4. Will iPad 2 iOS update slows it down?44

See more discussions