Groups
    EXPIRED

Whats happening to Morgan Clothes shops? I got Vouchers Aaaaaargh

Got vouchers for Morgan at Crimbo and can't find a shop anywhere, have been to Liverpool and Manchester, are they closing or closed or what? anyone know? have I lost the chance to spend my vouchers? Help!

11 Comments

Have you phoned them to check whether they are still there ?

Morgan

40, Ranelagh St, Liverpool, Merseyside L1 1JX
    Tel: 0151 709 5339

Morgan Retail (UK) Ltd

129, Regent Crescent, The Trafford Centre, Manchester, Lancashire M17 8AR
    Tel: 0161 202 9400

Original Poster

Thanks, will give them a ring and find out thats if still open, if still in Trafford I will shoot off there and get them spent!

Original Poster

Cool, just called them and they are still in the Trafford Centre Cheers x
    Thanks Chris UK

No probs

ps - totally off topic, why are all Jenny's little ???

Admin

littlejenny03

Got vouchers for Morgan at Crimbo and can't find a shop anywhere, have … Got vouchers for Morgan at Crimbo and can't find a shop anywhere, have been to Liverpool and Manchester, are they closing or closed or what? anyone know? have I lost the chance to spend my vouchers? Help!

Is the one in preston not open anymore? There used to be one on a corner on the main street.

Original Poster

Haha, I ain't called Jenny its the name of my car and it is little

Original Poster

Dont know Preston, I live between Manchester and Liverpool, non in liverpool or centre of Manchester, just called Trafford and they are all closing but luckily enough theirs is still open as yet. Am in Bolton for the weekend end of month they might have one there?

Original Poster

juliet_bravo

Is the one in preston not open anymore? There used to be one on a corner … Is the one in preston not open anymore? There used to be one on a corner on the main street.

I am pretty new to this site and flipping useless at using it properly yet! but getting the hang of it I think, need to set one of those images you all have yet I am clueless lol

There was 1 in Canterbury but closed down and it had not been open that long,I guess there been a few closed down,best thing is for you to spend your vouchers asap or sell them on eBay,if you can't reach a store too easily. Usually you get about 70-80% value back on most gift vouchers,don't know how popular Morgan is as its not a shop I usually buy from.

Morgan UK went into administrative receivership last year. Then the French Morgan SA withdrew the distribution rights. A lot of the stores were franchises and these suffered the most. So finding a Morgan store isn't that easy although the company has restructured and is still trading.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?66
      2. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA22
      3. Speccing a gaming pc412
      4. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.712

See more discussions