Banned
    147 in snooker or a 9-dart finish?

22 Comments

Banned

147 id say

147 happens less

147 for sure

Original Poster Banned

You see I was also thinking a 147. Then I heard the commentator on darts say a 9dart finish was alot lot harder than a 147. Apparently there hasn't been a 9 darter in about 25 years I think they said in the BDO world championship.

Banned

DangerGod

You see I was also thinking a 147. Then I heard the commentator on darts … You see I was also thinking a 147. Then I heard the commentator on darts say a 9dart finish was alot lot harder than a 147. Apparently there hasn't been a 9 darter in about 25 years I think they said in the BDO world championship.

cause in the BDO they are poop

gbspurs

147 happens less

Im not sure thats right m8

I guess in darts if you miss, thats it you've blown you chance. However you can try to smash the reds or hit them harder if the cue ball is in an awkward position, you can even fluke a ball.

Original Poster Banned

usniff

Yeah they are nowhere near as good, BUT barny,Taylor etc all came over … Yeah they are nowhere near as good, BUT barny,Taylor etc all came over from bdo.. They never managed one.cause in the BDO they are poop

Seeing as there's twice as many televised 147 breaks than 9 dart finishes. Then I'd say the 9 dart finish is harder.

You only get a measly sum of money for a 147 these days, just ask Ronnie O'Sullivan.

i would say a 9 darter,because i would think every snooker pro has had a 147 but not every dart pro has hit a 9 darter

9 dart finish is much harder.

Talented kids year olds can get a 147 break, haven't heard of any do a 9 darter. 76 maximum breaks in pro competitions compared to only a handful of 9 darters.

Why are we only comparing these two? Let's add a perfect game of bowling and 6 x 6's in an over of cricket to the mix.

DangerGod

You see I was also thinking a 147. Then I heard the commentator on darts … You see I was also thinking a 147. Then I heard the commentator on darts say a 9dart finish was alot lot harder than a 147. Apparently there hasn't been a 9 darter in about 25 years I think they said in the BDO world championship.

It will have been BDO, As Lewis hit a 9 Darter in the world championship final the other night.

Is all subjective anyway.

No one here will get either (probs) Ronnie would never get a 9 dart finish and Adams never get a 147.

So I suppose It's kind of a pointless question

That being said - snooker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> where's the infinity sign..... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> darts

Original Poster Banned

I wouldn't say it's pointless as one is obviously harder to achieve at the top of a profession.

9-dart finish

DangerGod

I wouldn't say it's pointless as one is obviously harder to achieve at … I wouldn't say it's pointless as one is obviously harder to achieve at the top of a profession.

Depends, more people play snooker? I don't follow darts at all but is there a financial reward for getting a 9 dart finish in a tournament?

Darts will take 9 'moves', snooker will take 23?

A penalty. Ask Gerard or Ugly

9 dart finish in snooker

Banned

nebno6

9 dart finish in snooker

haha nice!

nebno6

9 dart finish in snooker

Untrue. That's how I got banned from Rileys.

Depends. If you're Ronnie O'Sullivan or Phil Taylor, then not very.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions