Groups

What's In Your Fridge? truth or dare

Yesterday I posted the 'What does your FRIDGE MAGNETs say about you? I'm game if you are!' (hotukdeals.com/for…php?t=158860). Naturally it had to follow up with a 'What's In that Fridge' post.

Feel free to show us what your fridge contains (hopefully nothing rotting there).

39 Comments

A pack of chorizo, margarine, ham, lettuce, milk, a jar of pasta sauce, some sechuan sauce, ketchup, salad cream, mangetout, mushrooms, broccoli, sugarsnap peas

mines got a tub of butter and a carton of juice, thats it

raptorcigs;1742111

http://www.humyo.com/F/120645321

Who's the head or are you a cannibal, Hannibal? ;-)

warmapplepie;1742116

Who's the head or are you a cannibal, Hannibal? ;-)

how can i be a cannable its human im a RAPTORCIGS:w00t:

Original Poster

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj176/kipper1105/fridgeintestine.jpg

Well I am due a Tesco delivery tomorrow night so thought I'd do a Before and After picture. This is what ours look like, pretty bare and neglected by any standards but I do have a good excuse - we've been swamped at work no time to get groceries and getting takeaways *bleah

TOP drawer Contents:
    • ploughmans plum chutney, tomato pesto sauce, evaporated milk (in case i feel like experimenting to try make that elusive butter prawns!), tom yam sauce (left by mate who moved to Oz), mint sauce (useful for lamb), unknown origin in tupperware
    MIDDLE drawer:
    • cottage cheese, coleslaw (i think), mayonnaise, basil pesto, cathedral cheddar, raspberry jam, colemans mustard, caramalised red onion relish, dijon mustard
    BOTTOM drawer:
    • illy coffee, cafe vergniano coffee, decaf coffee (special order for guests who drink decaf), swede thing (leftover from guest who stayed over), carrots and brocolli (leftover by guest again), percol coffee (OH's), thousand island dressing, french dressing
    SIDE:
    • kerry gold butter, flora butter (leftover from guest who stayed over), burger king sauce packets, canadian maple syrup coffee (from sis who was in alaska), semi milk (i prefer full cream), heinz tomato sauce, bottle of bday champs from studio
    :whistling:

Original Poster

raptorcigs;1742111

http://www.humyo.com/F/120645321 and YOUR NEXT

superb!

kippy;1742149

Well I am due a Tesco delivery tomorrow night so thought I'd do a Before … Well I am due a Tesco delivery tomorrow night so thought I'd do a Before and After picture. This is what ours look like, pretty bare and neglected by any standards but I do have a good excuse - we've been swamped at work no time to get groceries and getting takeaways *bleahTOP drawer Contents:• ploughmans plum chutney, tomato pesto sauce, evaporated milk (in case i feel like experimenting to try make that elusive butter prawns!), tom yam sauce (left by mate who moved to Oz), mint sauce (useful for lamb), unknown origin in tupperwareMIDDLE drawer:• cottage cheese, coleslaw (i think), mayonnaise, basil pesto, cathedral cheddar, raspberry jam, colemans mustard, caramalised red onion relish, dijon mustardBOTTOM drawer:• illy coffee, cafe vergniano coffee, decaf coffee (special order for guests who drink decaf), swede thing (leftover from guest who stayed over), carrots and brocolli (leftover by guest again), percol coffee (OH's), thousand island dressing, french dressingSIDE:• kerry gold butter, flora butter (leftover from guest who stayed over), burger king sauce packets, canadian maple syrup coffee (from sis who was in alaska), semi milk (i prefer full cream), heinz tomato sauce, bottle of bday champs from studio:whistling:

Full marks for taking a picture of the fridge at this time of night :thumbsup:

Lol @ kippy!

I don't know why I'm doing this but hey... :lol:

We do our weekly shop on a Thursday so mostly sweet stuff left !

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/sadiebabes/fridge.jpg

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee88/bellabonkers/Photo-0149-1.jpghttp://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee88/bellabonkers/Photo-0150-1-1.jpg
    top shelf
    Mango lassi, half a bowl of tuna mixed with mayo, cartons of fruit juice, organic choc yogs, marge and four pack of stella
    Middle shelf
    two more yogs, organic veg soup two packets of bacon, two bottles botanical water,
    Bottom shelf
    bottle of some coctail drink, eggs, ham, and bottled water
    Draws
    Mushrooms and onions
    In the door
    Cheese, mayo, salad cream, more stella, jar of crushed garlic, choc milkshake, lacto free milk, pinapple juice, rose wine, coke
    Mostly liquid refreshments in my fridge as i dont have anyone to feed but myself!!

kippy;1742149

Well I am due a Tesco delivery tomorrow night so thought I'd do a Before … Well I am due a Tesco delivery tomorrow night so thought I'd do a Before and After picture. This is what ours look like, pretty bare and neglected by any standards but I do have a good excuse - we've been swamped at work no time to get groceries and getting takeaways *bleahTOP drawer Contents:• ploughmans plum chutney, tomato pesto sauce, evaporated milk (in case i feel like experimenting to try make that elusive butter prawns!), tom yam sauce (left by mate who moved to Oz), mint sauce (useful for lamb), unknown origin in tupperwareMIDDLE drawer:• cottage cheese, coleslaw (i think), mayonnaise, basil pesto, cathedral cheddar, raspberry jam, colemans mustard, caramalised red onion relish, dijon mustardBOTTOM drawer:• illy coffee, cafe vergniano coffee, decaf coffee (special order for guests who drink decaf), swede thing (leftover from guest who stayed over), carrots and brocolli (leftover by guest again), percol coffee (OH's), thousand island dressing, french dressingSIDE:• kerry gold butter, flora butter (leftover from guest who stayed over), burger king sauce packets, canadian maple syrup coffee (from sis who was in alaska), semi milk (i prefer full cream), heinz tomato sauce, bottle of bday champs from studio:whistling:

where's the food, more sauces than a kebab shop

sadiebabes;1742233

Lol @ kippy! I don't know why I'm doing this but hey... :lol:We do our … Lol @ kippy! I don't know why I'm doing this but hey... :lol:We do our weekly shop on a Thursday so mostly sweet stuff left !

how much were your creme eggs? Hope you got the ASDA deal!

sadiebabes;1742233

Lol @ kippy! I don't know why I'm doing this but hey... :lol:We do our … Lol @ kippy! I don't know why I'm doing this but hey... :lol:We do our weekly shop on a Thursday so mostly sweet stuff left !

Cream eggs coke tobelorone snickers DENTIST :w00t:

Original Poster

warmapplepie;1742241

where's the food, more sauces than a kebab shop

sadly ... i've got the spaghetti, etc in other cupboards. even cat is out of biscuits - that's bad!

good news : the shopping is coming tomorrow.
    PS we dont have a car so dependent on the now scarce tesco codes ie a big shop once a couple months!

waterloo;1742252

:giggle:

warmapplepie;1742247

how much were your creme eggs? Hope you got the ASDA deal!

lol of course I did! :-D

raptorcigs;1742111

http://www.humyo.com/F/120645321 and YOUR NEXT

That head brings back memories. I was on a coach one time and a sort of gothic boy was talking to me, he freaked me out a little and was acting very strange then from nowhere he told me he had killed someone and gave me the most ****ed up smile ever, and then pulled that head out of his bag. At first glance I thought it was real and I was about to smash the window open and run in the opposite direction, but I noticed it was fake... Still... He did really freak me out

waterloo;1742252

JAFFA CAKES! :w00t:

i might just be weird, but i dont keep eggs/ketchup in the fridge like on the pics

SuperDavy;1742281

JAFFA CAKES! :w00t:i might just be weird, but i dont keep eggs/ketchup in … JAFFA CAKES! :w00t:i might just be weird, but i dont keep eggs/ketchup in the fridge like on the pics

keeping kechup in the fridge stops it going runny and keeps it thick
    eggs go in the fridge, they keep longer

I dont keep ketchup in the fridge either, or jam.

If you read on the labels of most jars etc it usually saids keep refridgerated & use within 6 weeks ... (I write date on lid with magic marker ... as 6 weeks goes by in 10 days at my age !!)

Only thing in my fridge at the mo, is two lots of filter coffee, some milk, 2 bottles cava, 2 bottles of Moet and a decomposing bag of salad.

DKLS;1743754

Only thing in my fridge at the mo, is two lots of filter coffee, some … Only thing in my fridge at the mo, is two lots of filter coffee, some milk, 2 bottles cava, 2 bottles of Moet and a decomposing bag of salad.

hardcore posh alco:-D

Lots of bottles of Becks(50+), 8 bottles of Estrella + 1 bottle of volvic.... but it is the beer fridge:)

kippy;1742149

swede thing (leftover from guest who stayed over)

i loooove swede, mash it up with a bit of butter....mmmmmmmmmmmm

Fresh filled pasta, cheese, salad, yoghurts, eggs, beans, danish pastries, apples, cucumber
    Various sauces - most important one - full fat mayonaise (my vice!)
    Bottle of Chilean chardonnay and quite a few Stellas:thumbsup:

Original Poster

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj176/kipper1105/fridge2.jpg

Addition after Tesco delivery:
    • grated parmesan, covent garden soup (stilton cheese brocolli, tomato), chipolatas fry-up for sunday morning, actimel snacky yoghurt things, a couple bags of ready salad, pepperami sticks, lilt.

so .. not that much different afterall :whistling:
    *sigh our fridge is really so tiny, could do with a bigger one. some moron accidentally broke our 3rd glass drawer (above salad bags).

actimel? what a con.

Original Poster

i know ... i saw the documentary ---> OH drinks it.

Heres mine

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c275/bertroot/rats-fridge.jpg

Just kidding:)

marshallka;1752049

Heres mineJust kidding:)

OMG....I just vomited slightly into my mouth :shock:

Original Poster

*curious - so what's this fridge of mice?

kippy;1752327

*curious - so what's this fridge of mice?

I googled images of dirty fridges to put on here and this was in google images. Its not realy my fridge.

Its actually called "rat fridge"

Original Poster

eeekk ...

Banned

kippy;1742149

Well I am due a Tesco delivery tomorrow night so thought I'd do a Before

mine doesnt have that much in it after a shop:oops:

Original Poster

]http//ww…766

Close the door, we're trying to sleep: The woman who keeps 75 hibernating tortoises in her fridges. She's also in the UK.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/02_04/fridgeDMLM2502_468x600.jpg

Mines like a tardis, compared to you lot!! Good olde american fridge freezers, cost a bomb to fill, and we aint been shopping for 3 weeks!
    http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/7390/sl370069zt0.jpg

Original Poster

baby fridge: when i grow up a bit i wanna be like the american cozins

Banned

I have...

12 cans of strongbow :?
    bottle of orange juice
    4 pints of semi-skilled milk
    honey & mustard salad dressing
    squeezy mayo
    bag of sweet & crunchy salad
    kit kat
    5 eggs (free range)
    extra mature cheese
    tub of cherry tomatoes
    5 granny smith apples
    loads o' grapes!
    10 lychees
    bag of kumquats
    18 satsumas
    3 peaches
    bowl of jelly (blackcurrant)
    smoked bacon
    utterly buttery
    and a partridge in a pear tree

Original Poster

hehe to partridge.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone else used www.completesavings.co.uk22
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1644
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764437
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction22

See more discussions